he's gone & waiting, oh labor

Diana pov

I woke up from a long nap that had taken after Cesar and blue eyes. Had left for their hunt, I was excited for blue eyes I hope he felt same. As I felt, I carefully got out of bed, than slowly walk out of. My bedroom, than I saw that bright eyes bedroom door. Was open, I took a peek inside and there was her room. Little bit messy like any teenager room, I heard a noise from the kithchen. I walk carefully and slowly into the kithchen. There was bright eyes making some tea, she look at me "mother ...tea?"

I nodded yes she had the tea bags already made than placed into. Wooden cups, than she pour hot water into the cups before handing one of them to me. I could smell the tea it was peppermint, one of my tea's. The leaves grow here in the village, I love feeling of the warm cup. "Feeling well?" I nodded yes as I took a sip of the tea was cooling. As I did I felt the baby started to kick really hard? I had to put my tea down I started to rub my baby bump.

Try to calm my baby down this happen when Cesar left on hunting. Or when he has to tend to the village, my son tell when his father. Was gone, bright eyes noticed that I was uncomfortable. "What's wrong mother?" she asked worried, than I felt the pain. Started, "bright eyes, go get auntie cornelia " she nodded than quickly left.

Bright eyes pov

I ran fast as I could from out of the treehouse and down the stairs. Then ran to auntie cornelia , house and I knock on the door, until cornelia open.

I started to sign quickly and fast, mother might be in labor she told me to get you auntie cornelia than she nodded. Then she started to sign okay, I'll be right over she signed I ran down the staris angina. When I bump into my uncle Maurice, he started to sign why in rush princess? He asked I sign back. Mother might be in labor, I had to get cornelia I sign he smiled. Come with me to teach the younger apes, it keep your mind off what's happening I nodded as I follow Maurice to the school area the village set up for younger apes and help my uncle teach. Just until my mother gives birth, or until father and blue eyes come home.