Winter...shes alive

Cesar pov

We waited for once night to fall, when me and rocket, blue eyes and luca go see winter. Get some questions answers, by winter why, who and where questions i needed to be answer. We sneak into camp, it was easy humans were celebrating something the death of my queen and my love. Blue eyes were close to him, he was worried for me becouse of the death of diana had wreaked me deeply, mentally and Physically. I had seen winter go into another tent, i sign to go over than we did, i walked in there he was. Blue eyes were right behind me, i took a deep breath of air before taking a step towards him.

I spoke " where's the General " i asked him than he saw luca and rocket,  he sign  he's left  ..gone  than i spoke. " gone ?" than winter answer.  He left his morning ...took many men with him more soldiers are coming down from the north  the General is going to meet them ...at the border " i took a step slowly i was so pissed, " what border? Why ? " i asked him than he sign  i don't know but the rest of us are going tomorrow ...the donkeys think the soldiers from the north...are coming to help finished the apes for good that day after the battle on the hill.  The donkey we caught promised me the General would spare my life if i told them where you and diana were hiding , forgive me !!!!

He sign than bagged, i was pissed when he said diana...my diana i love her so much forever i will. " my wife...i loved her so much more than anything ...more than my life ...you took her ...diana are dead !!!" than he sign quickly " diana isn't dead....she was spotted ...by soldiers ...but she wasn't captured" i was shocked but she had to be that fall off the waterfall.

As i was trying to process it, " where...she is headed ...tell me ...winter ..tell me " i asked in my deep pissed off voice.  He sign last i heard north !!!!  then i heard soldiers voices. I started to choke to keep winter quite, blue eyes help me with his body, during the whole time i kept thinking about my poor wife. Lost in a dangerous unknown world, in the process i accidentally killed winter . i saw blue eyes sign  is mother alive ? he asked i didn't know what to answer for the first time i had hope for diana being alive.