month 9

It was the ninth month here in the village and the redwoods tree's, the summer was. Coming to the end, everyone could sense it, the summer become cooler. The grass started to change from a green into light yellow like hey. The leaves even had started into change color from a bright green color into. Dull fall colors such as red, orange and yellow it started to seem beaufuil. The sheep started to become full and larger, and their fur started to grow thick

Now it was bear hunting season here in the woods, every time the male apes went hunting. I worry for Cesar very much, bears were bigger than ape and Cesar. Apes had making weapons such as bow and arrow, and hunt to protect us from animals and even humans. It was night as I headed back to cabin when I saw Cesar , he was riding his horse and he spoke roughly. " come...show...Diana...something, grab his hand and he help me up, and I got on his horse and I wrap my arms around his waist.

Cesar was taking me far away from the village, and deeper into the woods I felt the cool. Air, and my arms aginst Cesar warm and soft waist, as we rode I could hear chirps from, owls and other birds. That was are up at night and I look up and there was beaufuil sliver stars. That was tinkle back and forth, than I saw the beaufuil full moon above us and we stop than Cesar got off. Then he tie the horse to the tree than he help me down, he started to sign I want to show you something .

I nodded my head, I placed my hand within his rough but warm and gentle hand of his. He lead me into a cave, at first it was pitch dark, than I saw a light and as we. Enter the cave, the roof had cave in and nature took cover there was water and pool of water. Though the opening I saw the moon and also there was beaufuil crystal growing in the pool of the water, into the cave walls. It was beaufuil and I felt Cesar strong arms wrap around my waist. He spoke " you...like...beaufuil...like you...Diana" he asked I nodded and I turn to him, I kissed him than I felt Cesar kiss me back, we kept kissing under the moonlight.