Peacher leaves

Diana pov

It was chilly today i had a long sleeve fur dress that made of deerskin, it was pretty warm. Fort bring outside, preacher was getting his horse ready, he was traveling south with some of the soldiers that had join apes and humans army after that attack he help cesar make thought. Which i was thankful for him helping the love of my life, and i was thankful i got to met the son i had to given up thanks to my father. Cesar and the village had spare food and supplies  for their long journey they were headed to, he was in army group that believe that apes and humans can live and work together.

Which I believe in also, it has work for me and Cesar I handed he small bag of food for the journey, " here " I handed to him, he smiled thanks " mom sounds strange" i smiled back " i know ...but it's okay..i am glad to meet you, your welcome back here at anytime you wish" he nodded .  " um ....did you ever loved macholm?" He asked it was surprising question " no...it was puppy love but the love i have for Caesar it's way different and deeper ...i would die for Cesar " i try to explain he nodded as i spoke towards him.

But i am glad he came into my life though" i told him as he got on the horse, " Alex is okay here ". He asked " Maurice is taking care of him"  peacher said  " be safe " i told him as he headed with the other soldiers i watched them leave and i heard another horse comeing. It was cesar, he been tracking down where po's camp was at, i smiled at him,  " did you find it ?" I asked him, he sign yeah i walked over to him and hugged him.

I felt his warm fur against my body and his body was so warm, than i felt cesar hugged me. " preacher ?" He asked " he left just now he had to go " i told him as i cry than i felt cesar wiped my tears . I try to smiled " it's...alright ....shhh" he said soon after i calm down " now what going to happen to Poe and his army " i asked cesar " don't...know...they mess ...up " he said meaning they do something towards the village than cesar and our army will attack back i worry for cesar still i thought to myself. Cesar held my hand within his larger hand i kept thinking about cesar he could tell that than he kiss my forehead i blushed bright red