Po's gone

Cesar pov

Me and the council went to looking for po and his army, apes whom had attack and my villages. What council and what i stand for, we check their last spot we had found them at there was camp site. Abandon now, there was dead animals around the campsite and i had found a dead human boy i think. Quickly i went to cover the body, so it could rest Properly, nothing else no hint where they were going. To be or headed to, all i knew that whatever they were going to go they going to cause trouble . Good they left , better there than here and so close to the village, my family and specially my queen, my mate.

I thought to myself as i study the camp, i felt maurice hand on my shoulder than i turn to him. He sign you worry for diana  i nodded as i watched rocket,  she's my world, my family is my only world i know i sign to maurice he nodded  i know she's had a hard life  than i nodded my head in agreement as i thought about all the things. I had seen diana went through so much in her life, the abusive family she had. And when she got captured and kidnapped by dodge, when koba thing happen. 

When she had the miscarriage of our child, i was there by at her side during the whole thing. Diana didn't have a easy and happy life in the start, since i met her i try to make it a happier one. Made sure that she knew that she was loved, i thought deeply as we finished checking for po's and his soldiers. Nothing it was sunset when we went back to the village, to my private chambers or living area. I heard diana's sweet voice " your father be home soon, dinner is still warm"

I love it when she spoke, i enter the living area she saw me she smiled brightly i walked. Over to her, when i got close enough to put my forehead against her forehead we had a moment bewteen us until i pull away then. I kiss her forehead before i kiss her soft lips, i pulled away before i spoke up " i ..love..you..diana " i said than she spoke up  " i love you cesar " she said, as she gently grab my hand lead me into dinning area where she had dinner ready for us and my children. As i look at diana i thought she is loved