Bedtime

Diana pov

I had put little  Cornelius
down to sleep for the night in a little empty room that only had a mattress on the floor. It was bed for him, as he started to fall to sleep, i sang to him as always, Cornelius had hard time sleeping. Lately i think because everything that happen to us and the village, running from the village. We only knew, his father was hurt than cesar killing koba than the fact we traveled here it was long journey. I believe Cornelius knew what was happening to us and the village i hated putting him through that.

I was by his side until i knew that he was in deep sleep than quickly sneak out, i went to living room. As i heard the door open and shut, there was cesar had bought fresh firewood from outside that will or blue eyes cut wood. For the fireplace, it was running low as put some more firewood withit, the fire started to lightly crackle  and heat up the room little bit more. " warm ?" he asked, i nodded than i went to hugged him i felt his warmth and his soft fur as i did i hugged him he kiss the top of my head.

After we sat down on the sofa, " sorry....i....been...keeping....you...out" he said. I knew he was going through something hard, i carless the side of his face gently and sweetly " i know your going through something hard and dark, because of all the shit that you been thought. Being shot than stopping koba" i told him as i look at the wound from the surgery ellie did to saved his life.  " i know...it's hurts" he was talking about the pain  of betrayal that koba did that to cesar . as i look into cesar eyes, i lean into him gave him soft kiss on the lips softly and sweetly .

We kiss we needed to breath air, " i...love....you...diana" he said in heavy breathing as he spoke. I smiled at him, as i put my hand within his hand, than he held it " you don't you keep me out, i am here for you caesar " i told him, he started to speak " i...know...i...feel...nightmares....it's...dark...everyone...dies...in...village" he told me, he had fear within his eyes. " it's just a nightmare, it doesn't mean anything...i am here, you will protect us, i believe you and our village believes in you " i told him as he nodded, at least caesar was finally opening to me once again. I know this darkness will pass