will ? blue eyes ...praying

Diana pov

"Mother, father "I heard will voice, we both stood up and ran to sound. Of wills worried, when I saw him his hands covered in blood, "what happen?" I asked will while staring at the blood on his hands. " it's bright eyes, mother...I found her...she was hurting...a lot a blood" he was in shocked still, " take...us...to...bright eyes" Cesar spoke. He nodded. Than we follow will he ran it was must been serious. I started to cry was we enter the village, the apes hooted loudly because our little princess was hurt but I didn't know how bad she was hurt.

We ran up the treehouse of the medical ape's treehouse, I heard bright eyes. Crying, as I walked over I try to brace myself what I was going to see. She could barely hold her head up, then I saw her arm, cut like if someone attack her with a sharp rock. But no bone showing, thankful but deep wounds, "father ...it hurts "she cry out like, I walk over to her side and held her hand. "What happen?" I asked her, "I was watching the sheep, than I got hit behind.

Then I woke up, will and blue eyes found me, the medical apes try to tend to her wound. But she would cry as they try to tend the wound, "Know sweetie ...shhh...bright eyes" I try to comfect her as she cry, I knew it hurt so badly. As the medical apes tend to her wound. I saw her back of her head, it was bump but nothing bad as her arm. I saw Cesar eyes it pain to see her only daughter in pain. The medical apes gave her some, numbing herbs soon she feel a sleep.

"Will...find ...weapon" cesar asked will, he shooked his head no. "No...just her father, nothing" she could be one of them or ape. But who would want to this to my daughter, our daughter and the princess of the village. I tear up as I see her body twitch as the medical apes kept tending to her wound. Trying to clean it out, so it doesn't get infection within the wound and the arm. I took the flower out my hair put it within her thick hair, I prayed for bright eyes in that moment,