How I met your Mother // Nya

I know this is a very short oneshot, but I just couldn't get this idea out of my head... Takes place during Lost in Time.
-----
How I met your Mother

Forty Years in the Past

As they were battling the Time Twins and their army, Nya (disguised as Maya) found herself fighting side by side with the Elemental Master of Lightning. The pretty blonde woman was chatting nonstop, while blasting bolts of electricity at the Vermillion Warriors.

"And then Cliff took me to this fancy restaurant, I mean a really fancy restaurant, and..."

"Lightning, Water, watch out." A male voice behind them called. Nya and the other female Master ducked just in time to avoid getting hit by a Time Punch emitted from the Iron Doom. Nya turned around and smiled at the elderly Master of Ice. "Thanks."

"Oh, this old fart, why can't he just use our normal names?" 'Lightning' complained. "It's Earth here, and Fire there, and..."

"Libby, will you just shut up for a minute!" Wu's voice boomed over all the noise from the battlefield. The younger son of the First Spinjitzu Master sighed. "I swear, my next team is going to be boys only..." He muttered.

As soon as Wu turned away from them, Libby, the energetic Lightning Master, pouted. "Wu is such a party pooper. I mean, where's the fun in that? This might be the end. And if I go down, I might as well go down laughing!"

Nya giggled. "I can't believe how much Jay is like you..."  She stated, realising how much she missed her boyfriend and hoping that she would get to tell him about meeting his mother.

"Jay?" Libby gave 'Maya' a questioning look. "Who is Jay?"

Nya mentally facepalmed. "Uh, I meant Ray, of course."

But the other woman vigorously shook her head. "No, no, no. Your fire dork boyfriend and me are nothing alike at all. And you have definitely said Jay, not Ray."

Libby started laughing. "Maya, you naughty girl." She winked at Nya. "Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything to him." She nodded in 'Ray's' (i.e. Kai's) direction.

Nya was glad she was wearing her mask, so the other Masters couldn't see the embarrassed blush on her face. Taking their parents place proved to be a lot more difficult than they had thought. And this was not just about the battle.

As they continued fighting, Nya glanced over to her boyfriend's future mother.

"Jay." She heard Libby saying to herself, a little smile playing on her lips. "I like that name."