Something Blue (Part 4) (*)

Yes, this is the FINAL part of this story. Thanks for all your support - and patience 😄.

And bear2710, please don't cry. I will have another Jaya story for you on Friday 😉.

Just a short remark about the Ninja's age, because I got a question about that. In this storyline, they are around 20 (apparently, they were 'in their late teens' during the latest season).
I am from Germany where you can legally drink from the age of 16 😏.

——-

Something Blue (Part 4)

It was already in the early hours of the morning, when the last guests had finally left the party, and only the nine rather tired friends were sitting (well, more or less so) around one of the tables.

"I'd say we hit the sack, too." Jay had his arm wrapped around his new wife who was leaning against him, resting her head on her husband's shoulders. "It's been a long day. And Nya and I shouldn't get up to late tomorrow – or today – otherwise we won't make it very far from the mainland before nightfall."

"If I were you, I wouldn't complain about how stressful your day of sailing on a luxurious yacht is going to be." Cole told his brother-in-arms. "Because the rest of us will have to help clean up this place..."

"And I don't think we can count too much on our parents to join in." Kai remarked. "Even though they may be kind of related now, I don't think I'll ever let mum and dad drink with Jay's parents again."

"But on the other hand, it was nice to see them all get along so well with each other." Lloyd stated. "My mum has been through a lot recently, so I was happy to see her relax and simply enjoy the evening. Not sure she will enjoy the day tomorrow though..." He mumbled.

"Shall we just agree that we all have a busy day ahead of us and call it a night?" Skylor proposed.

"This is a very reasonable suggestion." Zane nodded.

"Let's forget about being reasonable for a few more minutes, this is the first time today that we get to spend some time together, just the team plus our friends and partners, and I would like to enjoy this moment." The Master of Fire said. "Just lemme get something. I'll be back in a sec, okay?" He got up from his seat and walked over to the now deserted bar.

"So, how does it feel to be married?" Cole asked his best friend.

"Great so far. Apart from this." Jay replied, showing his hand with the wedding band. "It feels kinda tight, are you sure they gave us the right ring size?"

"I am. You've just never worn a ring before, I'm sure you'll get used to it." Nya said tiredly.

"It is probably supposed to feel restricting. Ouch." The black Ninja joked, earning a nudge from his girlfriend.

"You will never find out if you keep saying stuff like that." Jay retorted.

"I seem to be hearing that a lot today." Cole remarked. "But it's not our turn yet anyway." At this comment, all eyes turned to the nindroid couple, P.I.X.A.L. was still holding Nya's bouquet in her silver hands.

"I am still amazed by how you did that." Seliel commented. "It was an absolutely perfect catch."

"When Nya tossed the bouquet, I simply calculated its trajectory." The female robot explained. "But this is not an obligation, of course." A hint of disappointment could be heard in her voice.

"I have been programmed to respect both the law and our country's traditions." Zane replied, taking one of his girlfriend's hands into his. "And this will be by far the most enjoyable one I have ever dealt with. If you agree, that is."