Intro |1|

| Mild Language is used |

~•~•~•~

"..And, that is it for today's vlog! If you are not subscribed to the channel join the logang, the movement, the revolution! And I will see you all next time. Take it easy fam.. Peace!" Logan says shaking his head towards the camera concluding his video. I smile as he takes a step back and looks down at my 5'5 frame.

He gives me an adorable grin, putting his pearly whites on display. I stand on my tippy-toes in attempt to kiss his cheek, but I fail.

He crouches down and picks me up by my waist then flips me onto the couch making me giggle uncontrollably. I'm laying straight on my back and I'm covering my face with my hands. I feel the couch dip and his minty breath on my hands, dammit he's on top of me.

I remove my hands from my face and sigh looking into his eyes.

"Get off!" I playfully wine. He gives me a playful pout in return.

"I can't even get a kiss?" He says hurt. I hold in my laughter and shake my head. He sighs sadly and I roll my eyes in defeat.

"On the cheek." I reason. He gives me an uncanny smile but I don't bother looking much deeper into it.

He turns his head a tad and I lift my head to bring my lips to his soft cheek. When I brush his cheek with my lips he swiftly moves his face and brings my lips to his own. I'm taken back and unknowingly shove logan off my body. I sit up and glare at him trying to maintain seriousness as he does what I'm doing in return.

"You know you love me." He says through his playful glaring face. I widen my eyes, he said love. That single word makes me uneasy. I shake it off and continue the glaring at him.

"Yo, Logan, let's go. I got to go to my appointment." Evan pipes up, still not breaking Logan and I's eye contact. Evan huffs when he sees us. "Great."

"We'll finish this later." He says putting up a time out sign. I nod and we stop staring at eachother. "Alrighty, let's go." He says standing up. He holds out his hand for me and I take it with a smile.

Once he grabs my hand he spins me and I fumble into his chest. I look up at his smug face and blush. How is he so damn cute?

"How are you so adorable?" He says still smiling making heart flutter. I lift my arm up and cup his cheek with my hand and he leans into it.

"I wish I had a girlfriend.." Evan jokingly hummed with his arms crossed. We all laugh and I pull away.

"Go on, go have fun." I instruct motioning towards the door. Logan looks at me like I'm stupid and crosses his massive muscular arms.

"We're going to the doctors 'cause Evan has an ear infection, Kennedy." He states, I shrug. He comes over to me again and grabs my hands. "Go get dressed. You're coming with us." I look up at him confused.

"But I am dressed..." I say slowly. He smiles.

"Perfect. Let's go." He says tugging me towards the door.

"Wait, doctors offices are open at 6 pm?" I ask now very confused. He nods.

"I thought it was strange, but then I was like, f*ck it." He shrugs with a smug smile. I laugh and walk towards the door with Evan in front of us leading us down the hall towards the Yeti.

We step into the elevator and I'm holding Logans hand. There's a woman looking at her phone who hasn't even seen us yet. She then looks up and gasps covering her mouth as the elevator door closes. I quietly giggle and look at the tile.

"Oh my god, y-you're Logan Paul! And you're K-Kennedy Green, his girlfriend, you could be a model!" The girl exclaims. My mouth falls open and I look at Logan. He just smiles and squeezes my hand softly. I close my mouth and smile as Logan looks back to the girl.

"Last time checked I was Logan," he says chewing the gum in his mouth while releasing my hand, "You want a picture?" He asks and she nods fiercely.

She holds out her phone and I take it from her so I can take a picture of them. She shakes her head and takes the phone from my hands. I look at her confused.

"I want you to be in the picture too!" She explains excited. I widen my eyes a bit in suprise as she hands her phone to Logan.

I come stand next to her and I wrap my arm around her waist as well as Logan is. We all smile and Logan takes the picture. As I'm about to pull away I feel my arm being tugged. I look back at Logan and see him smirking. 'What?' I mouth to him.

The elevator dings and Evan, me, the girl, and Logan step off. As I start walking I feel my hand being pulled yanking me back. I groan but smile at the same time when I realize it was Logan.

"Excuse me, but would you like a pic of us kissing?" He blurts out to the girl. I look at him with shock and confusion plastered on my face. What's gotten into him today.

She squeals in excitement and nods her head fiercely. Logan pushes me to his chest and I make an 'oof' sound. He chuckles and I look up at him. He's smiling a genuinely happy smile.

Okay, seriously what's going on? We've been together for 7 months and he's acting like this the last day I'll see him.

The girl walks towards us and holds the camera in the selfie position with her covering her mouth acting like she's shocked and Logan and I in the back holding eachother. I look back to him and he's beginning to move his head down to my face. I move closer slowly. The whole kiss-process-thing took a total of 10 seconds. I feel so bad for keeping this girl waiting.

Finally our lips meet and I wrap my arms around his neck. He moves his hand from my waist to the small of my back and keeps going lower, even to my butt. I then hear the phone click and I pull my lips away to look at her. She is absolutely giddy.

"Thank you SO so much! Ya'll are amazing." She says calming down a bit. I nod.

"Yo, it was no problem." Logan says with a polite smile. "Wait," he pauses taking off his back pack, "can't leave with out giving you merch!" Logan says in a fake disbelief voice. He then pulls out a blue sweatshirt that has maverick on the front of it. Of course.

"OMG! Thanks so much. You're amazing! LOGANG FOR LIFE!" She yells running away. We laugh and I lay my head on Logans buff chest.

"We're gonna be too late and it's gonna be your fault Logan!" Evan yells irritated. I nod.

"You're right, let's go guys." I agreed. I then look up and marvel at Logans face. His strong jawline, his beautiful blonde shaggy hair, his perfect nose, and his blindingly blue eyes. "You're beautiful.." I blurt out still gazing into his eyes. He chuckles and grins.

"I think you're saying that to the wrong person." He says releasing me and walking away. My mouth is gaping and I feel a familiar heat on my cheeks. Why does he do this to meee?

I then realize that Evan and Logan are leaving me.

"Hey! You can't just leave me like that." I complain running after them. Evan and Logan just fist bump and dab.

》》》》》》》

There's the first chapter!

Hope you enjoyed, more coming very soon!

- Sierra 👑💸