Teen choice |21|

| Strong Language |

[The timeline isn't accurate, sorry :( I know the accurate timeline has been like a month, but I'm trying to hurry it along. Again, sorry!]

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~

It has been about 5 months since hawaii...

Logan and I are backstage at the teen choice awards, apparently they wanted me to come with Liza Koshy and Logan to present the award 'cause it would get them more publicity, and I don't care, it gives me publicity too so, win win! I also am a huge fan of Liza, she is literally so relatable, I can't express it in words. She has been coming by Logan and I's dressing room asking him some questions about what they need to say, but I haven't talke to her 'cause I'm sooo nervous.

I am showing a little bit so the designers had to refit me but they were okay with it. They wanted to tweak the dress so it would compliment, and show off my baby bump. Logan was always beaming with joy whenever he saw me, he would always ask how I was feeling and be attentive to me. I would have never expected him to act this way. I mean, I'm practically his baby mama-- no we're more than that. Anyway, I love his new side of him, it's so cute.

"You're all done gorgeous, go ahead and look in the mirror." Said the make-up artist. The designers were still messing with the train to my dress so I stood there a few more seconds, looking at my phone in one hand with my other on my stomach. They quickly finished up and I walked over to the full length mirror.

My hair was pulled back in a pony tail with the hair-tie being covered with a piece of hair, I also had false bangs in the front of my head, framing my face (my hair reached all the way to about mid-back in the ponytail). Then I was wearing a puffy pink dress that had violet colored specks all over it. It kind of matched Logans shirt. The finishing touch though, was what took it home. On my belly, there was a white maverick symbol that said in small white colored writing, "Game Changer..." I covered my mouth with both my hands, I'm gonna cry. I've been so emotional lately and this is so cute so it's not helping. I loved it.

"Oh my god, it's perfect, thank you!" I said stepping away from the mirror to hug everyone. "Oh! Logan should be coming back soon, is there a robe to cover me?" I asked. One of the girls nodded handing me a white robe that said, Teen Choice, on it.

As expected I heard a knock at the door, Logan. I smiled and bit my lip turning around slowly.

"Hey babe, we go on in about 7 minutes you almost done?" He asked looking up from his phone mid-sentence. I looked at him with my face beat red with excitement. "Ken, what's the matter?" He asked, truly concerned. I nodded and pulled down the robe slowly. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I handed the robe to one of the other designers as they started to pack some things together.

"D-Do you like it?" I asked him, he's still speechless. I grabbed both of his hands with both of my own, holding them together in a unified fist. I then pulled one of his hands out of the hand cluster and put one on my belly. He began to move his hand around on it, making me squeal internally.

"Hun, it's perfect!" He said ecstatic. I smiled from ear to ear as he quickly brought me into a tight, yet comforting, embrace. He called me 'Hun.' "Oh my god, that's perfect! Fuck this is amazing." He said in disbelief and happiness. "And fuck I love you." He said lookig down at me kissing my lips softly. I pulled away slowly smiling up at his tall figure, I forget how much taller he is than me, damn.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. He looked at me confused. "Ughhh, okay, One, you almost messed up my lipstick, and Two, we have 5 minutes till we go on stage." I told him quickly glancing at my phone. His eyes widened again and he grabbed my hand once more, leading me out. "Thank you again!" I said quickly so that the designers and make-up artists heard me.