Over Due |44|

| Strong Language |
| Fairly short chapter |
(Following chapters will be longer)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 weeks.

2 FUCKING WEEKS past my due date.

This is absolute torture.

I was irritable and uncomfortable. Logan, poor guy, has been nothing but an angel to my bitch ass.

My pains have only increased, making it to a point where I can hardly get out of bed in the middle of the night to go pee.

And I have to pee ALL THE TIME.

Logan was in bed beside me, laying on his back, shirtless, the covers halfway on his torso. An absolute sight of perfection.

ME on the other hand, I was laying on my side, pregnancy pillow underneath my belly, shirt tucked under my breasts since I was hot as FUCK, and my hair was everywhere.

I looked like an absolute nightmare.

I was so uncomfortable I actually forced myself to get up.

I used the remaining strength in my arms to prop myself up, realizing Kong was at the edge of the bed.

I looked for my phone and saw that it was where I had left it previously. I picked it up off the nightstand and checked the time.

2:54am.

Fuuuccckkk thiisss.

I sat there, awake, yet exhausted. But I couldn't go to sleep.

I hopped off the bed and pulled down my shirt as well as walking into the bathroom to the closet.

I walked inside and headed to my pants drawer, picking out some grey sweatpants.

I closed the drawer and walked over to a seat. I sat down and struggled pulling on my joggers.

I successfully pulled them on and stood up, wobbling.

I walked out of the closet with struggle, seeing Logan had switched positions and was cuddling with the sheets.

"What the fuck.." I muttered with a quiet laugh.

I turned away and towards the door, exiting our room.

I looked off the balcony resting an arm on the railing while the other rested upon my belly.

I scanned the room, recognizing how incredibly lucky Logan and I were to be so blessed with this perfect home.

I turned away from the railing and slowly descended down the stairs, trying to be incredibly cautious about not falling.

I slowly but surely reached the bottom of the stairs and headed out the back french doors, entering the massive (back) yard.

I walked over to a lounge chair and carefully sat down on it, admiring the dark, twinkling sky above me.

"Hi Klaire..." I whispered into space. "I love you, and I miss you." I shared into the oblivion.

I watched as some stars became out of focus for me and then some stars appeared brighter than others. Either way, it was beautiful.

I took my gaze away from the midnight sky down to my massive belly.

I smiled.

"Hey lil' baby," I began, "this is your mommy. I just wanted to let you know that you are loved. You're father and I both cherish you deeply, please remember that forever." I asked. "Tsk, what am I even saying? You don't understand or even hear what I'm saying." I chuckled.