Just Us |22|

| Strong Language |
| A lil Mature |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kong was being so cute. Logan had just made popcorn and he was begging to get some of it.

 Logan had just made popcorn and he was begging to get some of it

642,879 likes
kennedy_official My man being a bad dad. Smh @loganpaul
likelylogan Oh my god, Logan is #dadgoals 😍😍😍
dwarfmamba The caption thoooo @loganpaul @kennedy_official
loganpaul You know I'm a good dad 😏 @kennedy_official
7 minutes ago

I kept scrolling through the comments and smiling, our fans are so sweet. I sensed that logan was coming over 'cause I saw his shadow moving. I locked my phone and rested my arms on my small, yet noticeable, belly. Logan kneeled down resting on one knee, smiling at me.

"How you doin' beautiful?" He asked concerned. My heart fluttered. I ruffled his fluffy blonde hair and kissed him.

"I'm fine, just pregnant is all." I said sarcastically, standing up. I held out my hand and he took it standing up, towering over me once more. "Why must you be so talllllll?" I asked rhetorically. He shrugged and chuckled. I began to turn around to walk away but he grabbed my waist pulling me back, I yelped. "Logan stop!" I screeched playfully as he began to tickle me as Kong barked.

"Not until you give me a kiss Kennedy!" He reasoned. I giggled uncontrollably.

"I-I c-can't!" I shouted through giggles. He slowed down a little and I twisted my head to kiss him on the lips. I pulled away. "Happy?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He gave me a thinking face.

"Not yet," He answered, turning me around completely. I looked up at him with my hands on his chest (where it said LOGANG). He picked me up by my thighs and walked over to the counter, setting me on top of it.

I gazed at him wih innocent eyes. He examined my face for what felt like hours, but I didn't mind. It gave me time to look at his own face as well. His defined cheekbones, his ocean blue eyes that moved while he looked over my face. His golden locks that came over his forehead so effortlessly even though it made all the better difference. He was an absolute sight to behold. His broad shoulders and his massive biceps.

He brought his hand to my face, cupping my cheek. Oh his hands. How they so easily pleased me as soon as they touched my skin. His hands were so soft and tender I couldn't help but shiver.

He moved his other hand to my thigh. I briefly looked at it and I looked back at his eyes. His face was so bright, he smiled at me and I smiled back. He slowly moved his head down and I moved closer to his face. I stopped and closed my eyes, hearing only his sweet breath (god, I sound like a fucking poet 😂).

I felt his hot breath move away from my lips and to my neck. He planted soft kisses along my neckline. I had a soft moan escape my lips. Logan shushed me.