His Angel |16|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

5 days later...

*Kennedys POV*

Today is my second day working at Victoria Secret. Yes, today is Friday. I actually was really surprised they allowed me to start modeling on my first official day.

I'm in my dressing room getting my make-up done. I have at least 3 people working on my face, this is ridiculous. There is some lingerie on the counter in front of me along with a pair of angel wings. I'm staring at my phone texting Logan:

Baby 😻💕: You still getting your face messed with?

Me: Come on Logan. It's actually really chill, you can come if you like?

Baby 😻💕: I don't know... I'm still working on the vlog. Brendan, Evan, and I are at the mall rn

Me: But this could be used for some dope vlog footage.....

Baby 😻💕: Welll....

Me: Please babe?

Baby 😻💕: Be there in 10

Me: Thanks baby, I love you!

Baby 😻💕: Love you too 😏

And with that, I locked my phone. I sighed and looked at the mirror seeing how damn fly I looked. I let out sound that I didn't even know how to describe. It was kinda like, "OooOoh!" That made the make-up artist laugh.

"Sorry, ya'll just did amazing, I'm wowed." I complimented. They laughed.

"Well thanks, I'm glad you think so. We are also... done!" One of the men working on my face said. My god he was my favorite, he was hilarious. "Gorgeous, how about you get dressed and we'll touh you up a little bit outside okay?" He offered, I nodded and stood up grabbing the lingerie.

They all left the room and I brought the clothes, along with my phone, into the changing room. Then I get a next from Logan saying he's here. I tell him the directions of where I'll meet him, which was the photo shoot room (I don't know what it's called 😂). I lock my phone again and get dressed.

I finally put on the huge white angel wings that went along with the rosy pink lingerie and my wavy hair. I walked out hearing the sound of my heels as I walked down the hallway.

Then I turn the corner to the photo shoot room and see him. He has one of his hands in his jorts while holding his phone in the other. He's got on a black maverick V-neck, jorts, white nike shoes, and a black maverick hat. God, how hot he looked everytime I would see him would always take me by surprise.

I ran towards him as fast as I could, but not to fast to the point that I tripped in my heels.

"Logan!" I shouted at him, causing him to look up from his phone in surprise. He started to smile and I quickly fumbled into him so that he stopped me from running. I hugged him tightly and he stumbled back a bit. He looked down at me in shock. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled down at me causing me to blush.

"You look so good baby girl." He whispered. I felt my face turn red and I set my chin in between his pecs, still looking up at him. I hugged him closer to my body and felt a hard bulge against my lower stomach. I looked down a bit and widened my eyes at what it was, then I looked back up at him, to see his embarrassed face.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" I asked worried. He shook his head and smiled, chuckling a bit.

"No, just the opposite of that actually." He explained I looked away and rested my cheek back on his chest. All of the sudden I heard the photographer barking out orders and I quickly pulled away from Logan, walking over to the white screen that had cameras surrounding it.