New Home |28|

| Strong Language |
| Sexual Content |
| Long-ish chapter |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Logie, when are you coming home?" I asked over then phone. I heard him chuckle.

"I'm just gonna finish up the vlog where I am and I'll come home for bed once I'm finished. Okay?" He reassured me. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Just, come home. I want to see you." I told him, concern ringing in my voice. He stayed quiet.

"I'll be home soon. I love you." He concluded. I frowned.

"Love you, bye." I replied, ending the call.

I just wanted him home. I wanted to cuddle him. I missed him holding me, I wanted his large, muscular, arms around my body. I wanted to see his fluffy, gorgeous, blonde mop of hair. His crystal blue eyes. His exciting humor and spirit. This is love.

◇◇◇

45 minutes have passed, still no Logan. I am laying in bed, accepting the fact that Logan isn't coming home in time. I'm on my phone looking at fanpages of Logan and I.

All of the sudden, I see the door knob to our bedroom turning and a blonde haired, 6ft'2, man enter the room. I lock my phone and place it on the floor beside the bed. I smile as Logan sets down the stuff in his hands beside the door. I place my hands on my stomach and he walks over to my side of the bed.

(Sexual Content Begins here)
He leans down and kisses me, placing his hand on my stomach. He pulls away and I blush. He goes down and kisses my stomach a few times and I entangle my fingers in his hair. He groans against my stomach and I bite my lip.

He moves the light grey shirt off of my stomach. He roughly kisses up it and I arch my back.

Literally no words have been spoken. Yet a mutual connection was sent between us telling us we wanted one another.

My burning desire could not be tamed like I have done in the past. I have no control.

"No play tonight, Logan. Please, just do it." I asked him, holding in a moan as he sucked on my neck. I could feel my intestines squeeze as I prayed in my mind for him to consume me. My urges have increased ever since I got pregnant.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said sadly. "I want to have you in so many ways, but it could be extremely harmful to the baby." He said with furrowed eyebrows and closed eyes, kissing my lips roughly. "God I'm gonna regret this..." He mumbled as he pulled away.

He pulled off his shirt over his head and took off his shorts, leaving him in his boxers. He went to my leggings and pulled them off fiercely. I was now in my underwear and my shirt that was exposing half of my torso. He somehow got my shirt of leaving my barely clothed.

A flash of lust passed through his eyes. He cupped my breasts causing me to groan. Oh god, why did I really like that? He then sucked on them occasionally biting my nipple (A/N: I hate that word...). He was being really rough, and I liked it.

He quickly pulled down his boxers, revealing his large peepee to me. Jesus, why is it so big? I noticed that he was readying himself. His hair covered his face and I couldn't help but notice how attractive he was. Then he glanced up at me, showing me that he was ready when I was. Then that god awful pain returned. I gasped and only one tear escaped this time. He wiped it off my cheek with his thumb and I gave him a weak smile.

Then, something just... clicked.

"Stop." I demanded. He gazed at me confused. I lifted myself up and used all the strength I could muster to flip him over. He ws surprised but my action, but didn't flinch.