Jake |14|

| Strong Language |
| Slightly Mature |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Next Day...

I'm cooking in the kitchen for the boys as they talk about what they're doing for the day to the vlog outside. I start to hum the song the Why Don't We boys did with Logan, 'Help Me Help You'. All of the sudden I hear a car park. I grow confused. Who knows where we are? Why are they even here? The questions circulated around my brain for a minute before I decided to go investigate.

I turned off the stove and wiped my hands off with a cloth. I then checked my grey sweatshirt croptop to see if I had any flour on it, which I didn't, then I walked to the foyer. I opened the massive door and saw a new car there. I squinted my eyes to see if anyone was there, but I saw no one. No one in the car or out. All of the sudden I heard Logan shout and I grew fearful. I ran out of the foyer, to the living room, then finally, the backyard.

That's when I saw Logan covering his mouth in shock, repeating 'no'. I grew even more confused and stepped outside completely. That's when I saw him:

Jake.

I widened my eyes and covered my stomach. Why I did that? I don't know, instinct? I had no problem with Jake. Yes he did break my best friends heart, but she's happy now and that's all that matters. Plus, he's Logans brother so I can't hate him forever. I actually really liked Jake and was happy he was here. I know this means a lot to Logan already.

"Logey! Ya miss me?" Jake yelled cheerfully holding out his free hand for Logan to take. Logan moved one of his hands from his mouth and accepted the bro hug. "Brooo, this place is lit!" He exclaimed. He then looked over to me and I smiled, he gave me a cheeky smile in return. "Kennedy! Ayee, Erika has been hounding me on when we'd see you again." I giggled.

"Nice to see you too Jake." I replied, giving him a small grin. "And I've missed Erika too, where is she?" I asked. He pointed to Chance who was behind him and that's when I saw Erika coming over. "Erika!" I screamed. She looked over to me and a smile grew on her face. I ran towards her and she did the same in return.

I collided with her and burried my head in her shoulder, Jake was recording us of course, as well as Brendan.

"Oh my god I've missed you so much! I have so much to tell you!" I muffled into her t-shirt. She giggled.

"I'm all ears babe." She said pulling away, putting her hands on my shoulders, smiling at me. "Let's let the boys do whatever stupid sh*t they're planning." She instructed laughing, making me laugh also. The boys yelled at us and we just hurried over to the Kitchen to chat. "So tell me, what's happened?" She asked eagerly, I blushed and gave her a smile. "That's the biggest smile I have ever seen, spill."

"O-Okay, well... I said it." I said out right. She gasped. "Erika, I said 'I love you' to him." I told her. She squealed and put her elbows on the counter in between us, leaning on it.

"This is huge! Did you say it first?" She said extremely curious, I laughed.

"No, h-he did." I blushed, and she squealed again.

"You both are so cute, I'm so happy for you!" She congratulated. I thank her.

"There's also one other thing.. that happened." I blushed as I thought of that amazing night. She gave me her full attention. "After we both, confessed.. we umm..." I looked away and gave a small laugh.

"You what!?" She yelled eager. Damn, she is way to invested in this.

"I'm not a virgin.. anymore." I told her, she froze for a few seconds. All of the sudden she jumped up.