Housewarming Party |29|

| Strong Language |
| Long Chapter (sorry for so many of these) |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I'm not talking about this right now Logan." I said sternly.

"Maybe I wanna talk about it! I just want to know." He explained. I set down the straightener and looked over to the glass shower wall that he was leaning against. I glared at him.

"Ultimately it's my decision, not yours." I sassed with a loud sigh. He rolled his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"I don't see what the big deal is! We'll find out the gender eventually anyway! Why not now?" He explained. I looked in the mirror to see him staring at me. "Please Kennedy, I just want to know. How will we decorate the nursery anyway?" He suggested. I looked away and went back to the straightener. "And it is my decision also. Not just yours." He mumbled. I sighed, holding back the rest of my comments. I can't focus on this right now...

"We have guests coming Logan. We'll talk about it later." I said simply, turning off the straightener and setting it aside.

"Will we really?" I heard him say as he walked away. I caught one last glimpse of him before he went out of my sight.

He was wearing a black maverick t-shirt with some jeans. I was wearing a black sweater and some denim maternity jeans, 'cause I'm actually showing now.

I stare at myself in the mirror and sigh. What is the big deal? Why is it such a demand that he needs to know the baby's sex NOW? I roll my eyes and walk out of the large bathroom. I don't see Logan in the room so I assume he's trying to get vlog content for the day without using the house party for footage. I specifically told him not to use the party for content.

I turn all the lights off and close the bedroom door behind me, walking downstairs. I see Kong stuck on the stairs and I giggle. I crouch down and pick Kong up, walking the rest of the way for him. I see the grand entry door partially open with Logan waving his hands around with Brendan holding the vlog camera. I look away and guide myself to the kitchen. I see Lydia and smile, she turns around and smiles at me as well.

"Hey Kenny! You look beautiful." She complimented looking away from her phone.

"Thanks." I say trying to be preppy even though I'm upset. She stops what she's doing on her phone and looks at me sympathetically.

"What's up, is it Logan?" She asked. I looked at her with a frown.

"Yeah..." I sighed. She gets up from the barstool and walks over to me grabbing my hands.

"Don't worry about that right now. You need to either relax, or help prepare for this party that's happening!" She shouted. I giggled at her trying to get me hype.

"Alright. And I'll help you. But first can we do a few snaps? I'm feeling myself today." I said trying to get in the spirit. She nodded and pulled out her phone once again and put on the flower crown filter.

"Look at that highlight, come thru!" I said trying to show off my cheekbones. Lydia laughed and the video stopped. I hugged her and kissed her head. "Dude, I love being short together!!" I screeched. We laughed for a bit until Lydia's laughing stopped almost immediately. I soon followed and turned around seeing Logan standing there. "What's up?" I asked innocently.

"We need to set up a few things, and I wanted to do it with you. Alone." He said sternly. I don't like this side of him. I gulped and straightened myself out.

"O-Okay." I stutter. God damn it! Now he knows I'm nervous. I see him get a little smirk for a split second before he shook his head returning to his resting face.