Interviews |8|

| Strong language is used |
| This is a super long chapter, I'm sorry

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 days later...

I've finished applying my make up and now all I have left is to put on my peach colored bodycon dress. I looked at the mirror one last time as I turn off the light then turn to face our bedroom. All of the sudden I bump into Logan and I stumbled back, almost colliding with the tile floor, until a strong arm wraps around my waist.

"Pay attention Kennedy," he warned me, helping me back up. "I don't want you to get hurt." He told me, sympathy laced in him tone. I grab both of his hands and place them on my waist, he sighs. "Kennedy, we have to go. Hurry up." He concluded, kissing my forehead and releasing my waist. I groaned in frustration.

"You're one to talk Logan!" I retorted. Then I gasp,"I'm gonna chose your outfit!" I exclaimed. I heard him groan in response to my outburst, I just giggled in return.

I picked out a white collared shirt and rolled the sleeves up so they'd be a little above the elbow. I got his Khaki pants out and a dark brown belt to go with it. Then I got his silver Rolex's and some brown dress shoes to finish it up. He finally walked in the room and his eyes widened at the outfit I had layed out for him on the bed.

"W-Woah.. that's actually not bad," he said walking over to the bed. "You even got my Rolex with it!" He said, giving me an adorable toothy grin. I walked up behind him and hugged him from the back. "Wait, can I wear my gucci slippers instead?" He asked me, looking over his shoulder. I shook my head.

"Logan, it wouldn't match!" I explained. "This is why I should dress you," I sassed. He raised his eyebrows and turned around. I still rested my arms around his waist but he crossed his arms.

"Go get dressed, and I'll get dressed." He paused, giving me a smirk. "If you refuse, you won't come out of this room a virgin." He threatened. My face went red and I let go of him, walking to the bathroom. I changed into my dress and walked out of the bathroom seeing Logan wearing the outfit I put out for him, without the gucci slippers.

"Thank you." I said walking over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He locked him phone and put it in his back pocket.

"You're welcome." He said smiling down at me, showing me his blue colored mint gum. "I thought I looked sexy, but," he paused and looked a little behind me, looking at my ass. "Damn was I wrong." he said looking back at me smiling and biting his lip. I blushed and avoided his gaze.

Finally, I looked back up at him and smile in return. He leaned down giving me toothy grin. We shortly kissed each other with big smiles on our faces. When we pulled away, Logan was still biting his lip while trying to grip my ass.

"No," I halted him grabbing his curious hand. "We have an interview in--" I paused, grabbing his left arm that had the rolex on it. "30 minutes! Logan, the interview is at 2:00pm and it's 1:33pm!" I pulled away from him quickly. "It's like, 20 minutes away too." I exclaimed. I grabbed his wrist as we left the bedroom. "Bye Evan, we'll be back in a few hours!" I yelled grabbing my tiny black purse that had a gold strap. I shoved my phone in and went towards the door handle, almost falling 'cause of my heels in the process.

We got in the yeti and I sat in the passengers seat as Logan sat in the drivers seat. We buckled in and I hyperventilated the whole time.

◇◇◇

Logan and I both take a seat on the white, furry, lovecouch that was directly in front of a white, furry, chair, that was for the interviewer. I crossed my legs and Logan lifted up his leg and rested his ankle on his knee. Logan looked at me and smiled as I gave him a smile in return. He held out his hand and I gladdly accepted it. He lifted my hand to his lips, softly planting a kiss on my knuckles.