My Universe |48|

| Strong Language |
| POV change |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan and I had finally been given alone time with our baby.

She was beautiful, almost the spitting image of her father, Logan.

We had only gotten to see a glimpse of her eyes, but it wasn't enough to determine her eye color.

That didn't matter though.

She had Logan's skin tone for the most part, but with a very very light tint of a tanish color: seeing as my skin was a little tanner than Logan's in comparison.

She had his blonde, wavy&curly, hair. Guaranteed, her hair wasn't grown out yet, just short dirty blonde curls, but it was enough.

"Thank god she has your nose." Logan commented relieved.

"What do you mean? I love your nose, it's unique." I replied to him in defense.

He raised an eyebrow and it formed the expression that said, 'come on, be real here'. I smiled giddly and continued admiring our child.

It got quiet, but it wasn't an awkward silence, but a peaceful and blissful silence.

My eyes began to grow heavy, my exhaustion still present. I haven't had a good, full, rest in almost 50 hours.

Logan noticed my exhaustion and kissed my forehead gently.

I lifted my head up and opened myeyes just a little to see him motioning for me to give him the baby.

I nodded in compliance and he moved a little closer to me, if that was even possible, lifting the little girl from my weak arms and into his massive strong ones.

He placed the baby's head gently on his bicep. The baby squirmed just a little in the blanket that was wrapped around her, still in her deep sleep.

"Hi there little girl," He cooed iver her with the biggest and most brilliant smile. He bounced her just barely in his arms. "You're very sleepy, aren't you? Just like your mama." He whispered sweetly. She rolled her head around and slightly opened her mouth. "Yes, yes you are." He leaned his neck down kissing her head.

I smiled with droopy eyes, almost shutting them.

Logan looked back up at me with a more serious face.

"What do you want to name her?" Logan asked me abruptly.

I widened my eyes a bit.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot." I confessed taken aback. "I-I never really thought about it."

He smiled at my with sympathy.

"Um, well, I've actually had a girl name picked out for a while now." Logan looked away from me, back to the baby.

"What? I thought you said you thought it was a boy?" I asked him with a surprised grin.

"I did, but that was to get on your nerves." He grinned sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes, smiling through my slight annoyance.

"Well, let's hear it, you've got me curious now." I folded my arms on my now empty, yet still large stomach.

I need to start my weightloss sesh soon so I can start modeling again.

"Well, I thought it would only be appropriate if we named her... Klaire." He suggested.

My heart clenched at the mention of her name, as well as the thoughtfulness from Logan's proposition.

"There are a few reasons why I thought using her name was, appropriate." He began. "I started to think about when I first met you, how we actually had a real conversation. It was her, she won the contest and I met you.. because of her." Logan explained, his face becoming a light pink tint.