Amazing |5|

| Strong language is used |
| A little, tiny, bit sexual at the end, nothing too intense |
| Continues right after the last |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Y-Yeah, right. Thanks again." I reply, feeling my cheeks heat up. I hold out my hand, "I'm Kennedy Green." I presented myself. He looks at me oddly.

"Where have I heard that name before?" He asks puzzled releasing my shoulders. I then slowly take my hand back and rub the back of my neck with it. That's awkward.

"I-I don't know, but, I am really sorry." I say softly. I don't get it, I'm never this weird around guys. Oh, thats right, he's Logan fucking Paul. He looks back at me and smiles.

"I'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself." He says folding his arms giving me a goofy smile. "I'm Logan Paul, Vine star and upcoming famous YouTuber." He says in a cocky manner, but I could tell he was trying to be funny. I had a giggle escape my lips and I sighed.

"I know who you are," I smile, calming down a bit.

"That's not creepy at all." He retorts jokingly. I roll my eyes.

"You would think that since you're so famous you'd know that people would know who you are." I said giving him a look that said,'seriously?'. He scoffed in amusement to my remark and I felt giddy inside.

"Well, smartass. Can this chotch get your number?" He asked me making fun of himself. My heart could have stopped.

I bump into him dropping my salad and I've made little digs at him, yet he wants my number? I smile as my cheeks grow red and I nod. I grab a piece of paper out of my bag and scribble down my number. I hand it to him and he smiles, putting it in his pocket.

"Out of curiosity by the way, can I give you a hug?" He asks questioningly. I step back a bit and give him a weird look. He laughs, "I meant a hug goodbye." He explained. I nodded and grinned happily.

He leaned down and took me into his arms. I felt like I was gonna explode. He hugged me tenderly, not letting me go like you would usually do if it were a 'goodbye' hug. I started to close my eyes and melt into the hug a bit, forgetting that this was Logan Paul. His head rested on my own since I was so much shorter than him. Then I felt him begin to pull away. He coughed and I blushed.

"It was nice meeting you," he smiled rubbing his neck, "See ya around, Kennedy." He concluded walking away as I watched his back muscles flex and his massively strong arms dangle at his sides.

I was speechless, frozen. I just got hugged by THE Logan Paul. Is this shock? Am I in shock? 'Jesus Kennedy, calm down.' I scorned myself. I shook my head and felt myself regaining control of my body.

I grabbed my salad and tea then looked around Chipotle to see if he was still here, clearly not since I saw him leave the fucking place through the door. I mentally face palmed. I clear my throat and leave Chipotle without looking back. I walk to my car and lock the doors and check if the windows are sealed shut. Once they were, I screamed like an 8 year old girl. I'm 21 and scream my ass off like a child, I have no shame. I cleared my throat again and started the car, then I drove home.

3 DAYS LATER...

I waited for him to call, but he didn't. I started to realize that I was probably just a fan to him. How could he even find me the slightest bit interesting when I was just, me. I sigh and turn on the dishwasher after I had filled it wih some plates. I wiped off my hands and went up to my room and layed down.

Then, my phone began to ring. I groaned and looked to see who was calling me. Unknown number, I shrugged and declined the call. I laid down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram for about 3 hours. It was a Saturday, chill.