New Year, New Generation |37|

| Strong Language |
| Sexual Content |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

December 31, 2017...
[3:46am]

(I am aware the suicide incident happened on NYE but in this it happened on the 30th)

"Guh!!" Logan exclaimed, shooting up out of bed.

I sat up seeing him panting, his heavy breathing making his god-like chest heave from the sudden shock and demand of breath from his body.

"Oh my god Logan. Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked him, my eyebrows furrowed with curiosity and concern.

He avoided my question and continued to try and pace his breathing. I placed my hand on his back and he jumped, whipping his head back at me irritated.

"What?" He asked, almost on the verge of tears. I got out from under the sheets and moved in front of him, cupping his cheeks and bringing his forehead to my own.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I whispered, wiping a stray tear off of his cheek.

"I.. I.. I saw it--again..." He managed to get out I looked at his tightly shut eyes.

"The man in the--" I began and he nodded, turning into a sobbing mess. He collapsed into my arms, resting his head on my belly and wrapping his arms around my butt. "Shh, shhh. It's okay, I'm here." I cooed in attempt to soothe him.

We stayed like that until he eventually cried himself to sleep on me, and he cried for almost an hour. I ran my fingers through his dirty-blonde hair, brushing them through small knots he had.

I smiled, knowing that he was finally sleeping somewhat peacefully. He was going to be okay, I would make sure if it.

◇◇◇
[11:08pm]

Logan returned to normal once he was fully rested. He was bouncing around and screaming like normal again.

Logan planned on going to the club tonight so I told him I'd stay back with Melissa.

"Have you and Logan picked out baby names?" Melissa questioned, taking a sip of her water. I locked my phone after backing out of Snapchat.

"How are we supposed to do that if we don't even know the gender?" I scoffed. She chuckled, realizing I was right.

"Good point, sorry I asked."

"No, you're fine. I just don't really think about it that much. Baby names I mean. I always think about me being preg--" I stopped myself from blabbing. She giggled since she noticed me blushing.

"Do you ever wonder what you're having?" She asked cautiously, not knowing if I was open to talking about it.

"Not really, it's not like I can do anything about the baby's gender. When it comes, it is what it is." I confided. She nodded in understanding as I crossed my arms on my stomach. "But Logan on the other hand, he won't stop nagging me." I shared with a laugh.

We both continued our conversations for a bit until a knock was heard at Logan and I's hotel door.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the door, my face holding a hard grimace. I stood up from the chair, walking towards the door. I began to open the door until it was forced open and I was pinned against the door as it thudded against the wall.

The intruder forced their lips onto mine. I had no say in the matter, all I could do was accept my situation or shove him a bit. He was a big dude.