So Sorry |38|

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Are you sure you are ready to do this?" I asked him gently, understanding the severity of the situation.

He simply nodded as I cupped his cheeks, wiping away his tears. He turned his head away from me, resting his elbows on the table

"I owe it to them." He replied dryly. He sniffled before looking at the camera. "I'm fine, I'm ready." He said, avoiding eye contact.

I sighed, closing my eyes. I went around the table and sat down across from him. He moved his gaze up slightly as I scooted in my chair. He put his hand next to the camera, signaling to me he wanted to hold my hand. I smiled back at him, putting my hand in his. He didn't smile at me, not even close. He frowned and looked at the table, releasing my hand and pressing the record button.

*Logans POV*

"I've made a severe and continuous lapse, in my judgement. And I don't expect to be forgiven." I sighed and looked at the letter I wrote on my computer beside the table. I wrote everything down so that I wouldn't forget anything.

"I'm simply here to apologize." I addressed looking back towards the camera. "So what we came across that day was obviously, unplanned. And the reactions you saw on tape were raw, they were unfiltered." I licked my lips and stared intently at the camera.

"None of us knew how to react, or how to feel. I should've never posted the video. I should've put the cameras down," I stopped and took a moment to analyze my response,"and stopped recording what we were going through."

"There's a lot of things I should've done differently, but I didn't." I took a deep breath and briefly look at Kennedy who gave me a look of pity. I hate pity. "And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry." I said finally, looking back at the camera.

"I want to apologize to the internet, I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video, I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression or suicide. But, most importantly, I want to apologize to the victim, and his family." I sighed a breath of guilt.

"For my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't. They do not deserve to be defended." I clarified. "Uhm, the goal with my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive." I listed, glancing at the wall then the camera. "In the world I live in I share, almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel," I paused and tried to think of the correct word,"or malicious."

"Uh, like I said, I've made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm just here to apologize, I'm ashamed of myself." I took a long paused, thinking over everything I had said before. "I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better."

"Thank you." I concluded, as I reached over to pause the video. I was on the verge of tears, to the point I almost let them go on camera.

"Ohh, Logan." Kennedy muttered as she hurried over to me around the table. I began to sob into my hands.

*Kennedy's POV*

"Shh, it's okay." I cooed as I rubbed my hand up and down his back that was covered by his light colored salmon tee. "It's done, okay?" I consoled him.

He looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy, his face holding one of the saddest frowns I've ever seen.

"What is it?" I asked him concerned. He let out a helpless laugh, almost frustrated, or horrified.

"What have I done?" he whispered, his eyes holding fear and worry.

I felt helpless, I don't know what to do.

》》》》》》》》

I know I basically recapped what he said in his video, but it's important, every word of it.

In the video he appeared to have been previously crying or very upset to the point his eyes were watery and his face was red. I wanted to emphasize on how I thought the matter went down and what I assumed had happened afterwards (minus Kennedy of course). I imagined him broken, crying by himself in his hotel room. The mere image of the thought instantly makes me sick and heartbroken.

I just want this to blow over so Logan can be okay and smile again. That's all I want.

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy damn, peace!

- Sierra 😔❤