A Light In The Dark |47|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Doctors and nurses hovered in the room as Logan held my hand.

The time had come.

I was dialated now 10 centimeters. The time was 1:37am and Logan had warned me he was going to be recording this moment.

He held one of my hands while the other held the home movie camera.

I had sweat dribbling down my forehead and neck. I was so hot and I was exerting myself immensely. My hair was pulled up into a messy bun, the strays sticking to my sweaty face.

The tearing was at the most excrutiating part yet; but the strange thing was that I could now feel the baby's body.

It's a straangee feeling, but both painful and extraordinary.

"Okay, Logan, I'm going to need you to hold up one of Kennedy's legs, Genevive (a nurse), hold her other one." The doctor instructed.

I started to hypervenalate, fear taking hold of my body.

Logan took note of my worried and panicked expression and gave me a heartwarming smile.

He had a gentle face, one of encouragement and love.

"Lo, t-the pain. It's unbearable... help me." I cried, he kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I know baby, I know." He cooed.

His eyes lit up and he paused the camera, setting it on the table beside the bed. I was confused.

He lifted up my leg a little more and licked his lips, preparing to talk.

"Okay Miss Green, it's time to start pushing." They warned me.

I whined to Logan and took deep breaths, this was excrutiating.

"L-Logan it hurrrts.." I whispered with my eyebrows knitted together as well as at a slant.

"I know, just-just listen to me and everything is gonna be fine." He coaxed me with an encouraging smile.

He let go of my hand that he had been holding and turned the camera on and at an angle that was showing me and logan as well as my stomach in the frame.

He grasped my hand again and I clenched it tightly, he groaned.

I shot a menacing glare towards him, telling him to not do that again with my eyes. He chuckled slightly as ge quickly stopped.

"Okay, Kennedy push." The doctor instructed.

Logan got off his knees and stood up, hunching over to hold my leg back as he still held my hand. (Genevive was holding my other leg)

"Hgnnn," I grumbled as I pushed. "Gah, FUCK!" I whimpered.

"One, two, three-- keep it goin', come in Kennedy come on." The doctor pressured me.

"I'm trying!" I exclaimed as loud as I could muster up, it was becoming harder to speak.

"Hey, hey, you remember when I was getting my wisdom teeth removed?" Logan questioned me.

I gave him a look that he was being a complete, inconsiderate, moron.

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anyTHIING!" I rose my voice as the tearing became more intense. "JESUS CHRIST." My eyes were wide.

"That was the first date I asked you on, remember?" He smiled humorously.

"I-I'd hardly consider it that since you were on drugs." I laughed through the intensifying pain.