Merry Christmas, My Love |35|

| Strong Language |
| Long-ish Chapter |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I wake up to Logan sighing. He is butt naked and sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands.

We were at his moms house since we were spending the holidays with her and her new husband, David, PLUS Greg. We had come in the 22nd so we spent some time with them and my family a bit. But we were spending most of the day at his moms house and later we'd go to my moms new house.

I rub my face and sit up, realizing that I was nude as well. I see him gripping his hair in frustration and stand up off the bed, walking around so that I was in front of him. I kneeled down and sat on my feet. I place my hands around his wrists.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked him, concerned. He rubbed his eyes with the balls of his hands, revealing his blotchy red eyes. "Oh my god.." I said softly, cupping his cheeks. I put my weight all on my knees, sitting up. I kissed his lips in some form of comfort. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "What happened?"

"I.. I just have a lot of stress on me right now." He said, sniffling and pulling away. He rarely cried. And when he did, it was something to pay close attention to.

"Like what, Logie." I egged on, hoping to get more information. He groaned and held my hands, looking down at them.

"I--I don't know. I want this to be a memorable Christmas for us--all of us," He stressed, placing his hands on my stomach, causing me to look down at them, "I didn't get to spend last Christmas with you, and I finally get the chance to, and now we're having a baby. I just want it to be extra special." He admitted, furrowing his eyebrows is some sort of thinking expression.

"Logan, that should be nothing to stress over." I reassured him, smiling. "You could literally give me a grain of sand and I would think it's too much." I humored, causing him to release a small, brief, chuckle. "All you should worry about is getting vlog content, while spending time with us. Okay? Not worrying about trying to impress me even though you've already won me." I confided. I meant every word.

He moved one of his hands and lifted my chin upward, bringing me in for a kiss. I accepted it whole-heartedly, absolutely no hesitation. He pulled away and I batted my eyelashes.

"Do you, think that... maybe we could--" I began to say as I grabbed his free hand, placing it on one of my breasts. He chuckled.

"Jake, Logan, Kennedy! Get ready, we leave in an hour!" Pam yelled. I rolled my eyes, releasing his hand.

"Nevermind..." I grumbled sadly, causing him to have a fit of laughter.

"Don't worry, I'll have you tonight." He said leaning into me once again, his face now holding a smolder. He kissed my lips softly and looked at me in a polite way for me to move. I groaned and stood up, moving out of his way.

He walked to his suitcase on the floor, allowing me to watch his back muscle flex at his simple movement. He crouched down, picking out a black maverick v-neck, Black-Chrome hoodie, blue boxers, black pants, black shoes, his rolex, his gold chain, and his fake gold-rimmed glasses.

He walked to the window and looked at the fluffy white snow outside. I went to my suitcase and picked out a blue maverick v-neck, a red hoodie, some black maverick leggings, and my white vans. I know that I am plugging, but fuck it.

I grab my makeup and hurry to the bathroom to do my face which will likely take 30 minutes at least.

43 minutes later...