《Bonus Chapterr》

☆ Just a weird chapter thingy I wanted to post ☆
| Strong Language |
| Sexual Content |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*3rd POV*

"Logan, please, I really don't feel good." Kennedy complained the living area/foyer.

"You promised we'd go Kenny." Logan stated, folding his arms to establish his dominance.

"Logan, I don't think I could handle the fans and the paparazzi." She reasoned. "I'm only getting closer and closer to my due date and the stress could make me labor. EARLY." She spit out excuses one after another until Logan walked over to her, grabbing her flailing hands.

"That's why I'm going to be there. Please, baby." He begged, pulling her closer and closer to the warmth of his masculine chest. She let out a whine of reluctance but gave in.

"God dammit, okay." She huffed. He cheered in victory.

"Mr. Savage has done it again!" Logan said, dabbing. She couldn't help but laugh at Logans interesting humor which undoubtedly drew her in so much.

She turned towards the stairs to change out of Logans fur coat, seeing as that's all she was wearing. Who could blame her though? It's comfy as hell. She maee her way into the bedroom towards the closet.

She changed into a black maverick t-shirt, black leggings, white nike shoes, a black maerick hat, and an olive toned camouflage bomber jacket. She pulled hair into a ponytail where the ends reached just below her shoulder blades and looped the hat through it.

The time was 10:27pm. Did she need the hat? No. But it went along with outfit.

She went down the stairs, cradling her now large belly. She looked at the door seeig that it was open. She walked out of the house seeing the twinkling stars in the sky, yet those stars were nothing compared to Logans eyes.

She turned around locking the door, then turned back around to see Logan in the Yeti looking down at his phone. She walk around the massive white G-wagon to her side of the car. She opened the door and hopped inside.

Logan looked over at her and smiled, placing his big hand on her large belly, stroking it softly.

She admired his appearance. His black maverick V-neck, his marled maverick joggers, his gucci slippers, and last but not least, his platinum rolex. She bit her lip softly at the sight.

He leaned over to her, causing her heart rate to accelerate. He kissed her lips, making her bring him closer. She placed her hand on the small of his back, urging him to come closer.

He got out of his seat, going over the console, ultimately straddling her.

She felt the bulge of his pants become thicker by the minute. He kissed down her neck causing her to furrow her brows together and release a loud moan. As he nibbled on her neck he brought his index finger to her lips, shushing her.

He pulled away from her neck and smirked, remiving his finger from her face. He crawled back over to his seat and sat there as if nothing happened.

There she sat: dumbfounded, sexually frustrated, and pregnant. Logan turned the keys in the car and began to back out of the driveway, through the gate.

Why do you do this to me? She thought, as they finally got on the road, headed to the movies.

~
They walk inside the movie theater, hand in hand, very noticeable since Logan is not hiding who he is at all. Kennedy ducks her head under her hat in hopes no one will know who she is in fear of people will ask about their pregnancy.