A/N: #RestInPeaceArya

7:25am 11/20/17

I know it has been about 3 days since the incident, but I have finally collected myself and prepared to share my thoughts.

The media is a platform to bring meaning to something and spread awareness. Not to wave it around and be a bandwagon. But that's what society turns it into, and you know who doesn't do that? Mavericks. We don't parade around saying we feel horrible that something happened when really it didn't really effect us on a personal level.

But when stuff hits us at home, where our family (the logang) resides, that's when we're pissed, hurt, sad, and upset. We're lost, I'M lost. My heart shatters for Evan. That was his puppy, HIS world. His light every time he would wake up in the morning (besides Logan, of course).

It hurt me, and made me cry when I heard the news. But Evan could very well be sobbing in his sheets as I'm writing this and I (we) wouldn't even know it.

I am at a loss for words. I'm angry, and confused, and I want god damn answers! But no one knows anything about this except Logan, Evan, Brendan, Andy, Frank, Lydia, and other people in Logans friend group.

What is the cherry on top to the already melted sundae, is that we never truly got to see what Arya would look like when she was grown. She was only a few months old, a few months!

Prayed for it, the news, to be a clickbait and I read the comments first. But I realized it was the truth. There was no jokes being made, it was true heartbreak.

I want to thrash around and ball my eyes out. I want to grieve and sulk for the rest of my life. But it's not right. None if that would do anything. It would only waste time for helping save other dogs like Arya or trying to achieve your dreams.

Even though it feels like the world is against the Logang and Dwarf Squad, we all still come through and dominate the rest, fighting our way through the saddest of things with our determination and courage. With Arya's strong presence in our hearts we are absolutely able to achieve any obstacle or goal.

I will say it as many times necessary, Arya was an innocent, naive, beautiful, pure, soul that was taken WAY too soon. She was beautiful, happy, and never down, even when in pain.

I wish I could elaborate more, but I'm still speechless. All that needs to be said is to spread the word of Aryas' tragedy, and try to prevent it by donating or volunteering at shelters and animal clinics.

Arya will be missed dearly, and never forgotten. 🐶💛

*You might not care, but I will eventually make a chapter about this--that day. That tragic, horrifically depressing, day. I thought I'd let you know since I'd go more in detail then with Kennedy and especially Logans, feelings.*

Kisses you guys, everyone deserves one right now.

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 👑🐶💫