Tickets |9|

| Strong language is used |
| POV changes |
| Long chapter |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I occasionally glance over at Logan while I am in the middle of making pancakes. Logan is doing his intro while Brendan is holding the camera recording him. I tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear and whip the batter around some more.

"Okay, so, you guys I have something exciting planned for today. As you can probably tell by the title of this video you have a hint of what it is," Logan explained. I focus my attention onto what Logan is saying but he doesn't say much more because he walked over to me. "Kennedy here has no clue of what it is," he says to the camera while motioning to me.

"Why can't you just tell me now?" I questioned. He looked away from Brendan to look at me, a little taken back.

"Because it would ruin the surprise!" He exclaimed. I put up my hands up in surrender and continued to whisk away.

Logan had led Brendan into Evans room and I heard Evan cussing at Logan, nothing new, but still. I saw Kong standing next to me, tilting his head every time he heard Logan speak.

"Yup, that's your dad." I said to him. He then looked up at me with innocent eyes making me smile at the cuteness. He looked back in the direction of Logans voice and eventually trotted off to find him.

I then got out a pan and turned on the stove, setting the pan on top of the fire. After a few seconds I poured on some pancake batter and heard it sizzle a bit making me slightly shiver at the sound. Logan came out of Evans room with Evan and started to wrestle with him on the couch. I flipped the pancake.

"Fuck you Logan, making dwarf jokes!" Evan said hurt. I chuckled to myself.

"I told you it was an accident Evan, I'm sorry." Logan apologized. I could tell they were only messing around, this was just for the vlog.

"Alright you guys, calm down." I told them, they both looked at me and I saw a smirk appear on Logans face.

"I think somebody wants me to break a plate..!" He said running to the counter that had a stack of plates resting beside me. I put my arms up to gaurd myself as he grabbed a plate.

"NO! Logan, do you want plate in your pancakes?" I warned him, he stopped his action and looked at me. There was a moment of silence for about 5 seconds.

"FUCK!" He exclaimed, I let out a giggle and relaxed. I turned back to face the stove and flipped the pancakes.

"That's what I thought." I sassed. He groaned and began talking to the camera.

"We'll break a plate later, trust me, I got y'all." He whispered with a sly grin, an inch away from the camera. "So back to the surprise, I will tell you guys later in the vlog when I am away from Kennedy." He said smiling like he usually does in his vlogs.

"Wow, I'm hurt, truly." I replied frowning placing my right hand on my heart, to be humorous of course. Logan walked up behind me and hugged me tightly from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist as I rested my own arms on top of his.

"I'll be back soon." He whispered leaning down to my ear. I shuddered from his breath. He quickly pulled away and clapped his hands walking towards Brendan. "Brendan, sidebar?" Was the last thing he said before walking out of the room into our bedroom with Brendan.

I placed the first two pancakes I had finished on a plate and placed some granola, strawberries, and blueberries on the side with whip-cream on top of them. Those were Logans.

I then started mine.

*Logans POV*

"Okay Logang so I have been planning, for about a week now, to go to Hawaii AGAIN. I know right! But this time, I'll be able to go with Kennedy. Brendan, you'll also go along with us, as well as Evan." I explained giving a thumbs up, smiling. "I am so excited because Kennedy literally has no clue, she's never been to Hawaii before so this is super exciting for her." I smiled a little wider at the thought.