Victoria Secret |13|

(I know, I reused a picture, sue me 😂)

| Strong Language |
| Shorter, Lighthearted Chapter |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I flutter open my eyes to see Logan's sleeping face. It was adorable of course. I snuggled closer to him and kissed his lips softly, causing him to wiggle. I with-held my laughter with a wide smile. I pulled away and got off of the bed sneakily so I didn't disturb him. Luckily, I didn't.

After I had gotten up and stretched, I felt the air hit my body from my action. It was then I realized, I was butt-naked. I widened my eyes and looked at the sheets to see if I had bled. Which I did, and I did a lot. I laughed a little and looked at Logan's sleeping body, seeing that he was on top of the sheets, with his butt visible. I looked at it a little and smirked.

"I can tell you like what you see," I heard Logan pipe up, startling me. I then saw that he was opening his eyes. "And let me tell you, I for sure like what I see." He said looking me up and down, I blushed turning around.

"I'm gonna take a shower. By the time I get back, I need you to be dressed." I ordered walking to the bathroom. "And no, you can't join me." I said to him, knowing he was about to ask. "But I love you!" I shouted to him before locking the bathroom door. I could faintly hear him say it back.

I turned on the shower and got a wash-cloth and towel. I got in and bathed, coming out 30 minutes later. I wrapped the towel around my body and began blow drying my hair. Once I was done doing that, I brushed it out and unlocked the door. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my suitcase, picking out a red croptop hoodie and some matching colored panties. Once I had gotten done getting dressed, I decided I would post to my instagram. I went to the bathroom mirror and took a mirror selfie.

(Imagine the background as a bathroom 😂)

♥ 31,569 likeskennedy_official   Another day in paradise 🌴💋loganpaul   Damn babe 😻😻😻likelylogan   @loganpaul comment got me shook 😱😱😱 #Kenganlogang4life   How is she not a model already? 😍💕32 seconds ago

♥ 31,569 likes
kennedy_official Another day in paradise 🌴💋
loganpaul Damn babe 😻😻😻
likelylogan @loganpaul comment got me shook 😱😱😱 #Kengan
logang4life How is she not a model already? 😍💕
32 seconds ago

I read over the comments and looked at the likes for about a minute and smile at all the positive comments, especially Logan's. I had 10 million followers on instagram that I had earned by myself for a while. It just happened to increase when Logan and I started dating.

I decided to check the time since I was still a little jet-lagged. The time had read 11:32 am. I had already known that Logan started vlogging so I didn't really bother to come out.

I walked over to the bed and began stripping off the bloody sheets so that I could lay down. Once I finished I layed down on the bed and started scrolling through instagram. I started to feel hungry then all of the sudden Logan bursted through the door, causing me to throw my phone in the air, thankfully it landed on the bed.