Labor |46|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

11:54pm...

I was cuddled up to Logan's chest, him resting his head on my own with an arm around my back as well as the other on my belly.

It was now February 5th. I was dialated 8 centimeters now and was having contractions every 5 minutes.

Logan was at UCLA all day today and came to the hospital around 5:00pm.

I haven't had good rest in almost 3 days.

I was... exasperated.

I shifted deeper into Logans body, my massive stomach creating a great distance between us.

Although, I didn't get to finish my action since an incredibly painful contraction took over my body.

"Lo-Logan.." I groaned as I let out a pained whimper.

Logans eyes fluttered open and he looked down at my worried and uncomfortable expression.

He took the hand that had rested on my belly off and allowed me to grab his hand.

I grasped it and clenched my jaw releasing quiet moans of pain. Logan shushed me and kissed my head to calm me down.

"Come on babygirl, you're doing amazing." He encouraged.

I felt a singular tear fall from my eye, really resembling how intense this pain was.

The contraction consisted it's pain and it never quite allowed me to relax.

I sighed deeply and Logan let go of my hand, bringing it up to my cheek. He turned my face to his slowly leaning towards me. I couldn't help but do the same.

He planted his tender lips on my own. The feeling of those lips gracing my own never seized to amaze me. Ever.

He hesitantly pulled away and bore his eyes into my own. Almost like he was making a promise.

I weakly smiled but it returned to frown.

"I-It's only going to get... worse." I whispered looking up at his face.

He smiled sweetly at me and took his hand out of mine, cupping my cheek.

"I know Ken, I know." He agreed. I exhaled painfully and he let out a brief chuckle. "Oh my god, you're so sweaty babe. You look like me after I work out." He teased trying to lighten the mood.

I sniffled while letting out a giggle.

"Well you try being pregnant and having a baby, this shit's exhausting." I retorted smiling.

"Trust me, I would if I could." Logan assured me with a grin.

Then a thought popped into my head.

"Y'know, there are pregnancy simulators guys can try, they even show you what it's like during birth." I informed him.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled intrigued.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked in slight surprise.

"Just never crossed my mind to tell you." I shrugged.

He chuckled.

"I've got to try it now. That's some vlog content right there!" He cheered.

I smiled brightly at his happy reaction, I had almost forgotten about the excruciating pain in my now tearing vagina.

All of the sudden, Logan's phone vibrated and a ping was heard. He reached into his blue joggers and pulled out his iPhone X, allowing the facial recognition to unlock his phone.