Forgive me |19|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 weeks later...

I haven't moved in weeks, honestly I didn't care, but how Logan was moping around because I was angry, nauseous, and an all around bitch... that's when I started to feel something. I felt guilt, immense guilt. Logan doesn't know I'm pregnant and doesn't know why I'm 'sick'. But she lied to me. She didn't tell me that I was pregnant, THAT WASN'T HER CHOICE TO MAKE! Now, i'm about 3 months pregnant, I can't get an abortion now either! But, if I did know sooner, would I have killed it?

I'm on the couch in the living room, eating popcorn. Lost in my thoughts I barely realized Logan was unlocking the door. It's 1 in the morning too, why is he back so late?

I sit up and walk towards him; I'm wearing a black and white maverick sweatshirt, along with some grey sweatpants (hair is in a messy bun also). He turns to me after locking the door back up. He looks at me concerned and grabbed my hands, holding them. I gave him a worried expression.

"Why were you out so late?" I asked. He sighed and smiled.

"I was working on a new song, it took longer than expected so I was trying to get some more vlog footage." He replied, I mean, it makes sense. He then raised his eyebrows and gave me a half smile. "Why are you up?" He asked, I blushed and scratched my neck.

"I need to talk to you..." I said taking a deep breath looking at him with doe eyes. His face softened and he put his keys in his back pocket then putting his hands in his front pockets.

"What's the matter babe?" He asked. I fiddle with my fingers, trying to figure out what to say.

"Well, I'm just gonna say it." I took a deep beath. "Logan I'm--" All of the sudden my phone went off. Thank god. I picked up my phone and saw it was Alissa calling, I groaned and threw it back on the couch.

"Who was it?" He questioned, folding his arms. I gave him a bitch face.

"Just alissa." I sighed. She won't stop texting, calling, DMing, and tweeting me. Fans keep asking me what's up and I can't give them a direct answer.

"You ever gonna tell me what happened between you two?" He said curiously, I shrugged.

"It's not important." I looked over at the kitchen seeing Kong in his little pen.

"Okayyy? What were you trying to tell me before?" He said changing the topic. I widened my eyes and bit my lip.

"That's not important either, I'll tell you some other time. Uhhm, you wanna go to bed?" I asked him a little quickly. He gave me a smirk and nodded.

"Surreee, let's go to bed." He replied suspiciously.

We went to our bedroom and Logan changed into just his boxers. I didn't mind it, he liked sleeping naked, well mostly naked right now. But that's not the point. I chickened out. He can't digest the news this late at night, it just isn't right.

I don't want to tell him that way, not like that.

The next day...

Logan had gone with Brendan and Evan to the flee market. I was at the apartment, by myself. I had already told Victoria Secret that I was 'expecting'. I told my makeup artists first and they were thrilled. I had also told them Logan doesn't know so when I would bring him there they'd have to keep it on the 'down low'. Then I told the boss. She was a little angry at first, but realized there was nothing I could do. She took it as an opportunity as well. I still work there, I'm gonna be there for a while. She wants me to be apart if a new clothing style coming up. It's a pregnancy line and I'm the main girl at the moment for it. It all worked out in the end, for my job of course.

I missed Alissa, so much. But I was angry at her. She didn't tell me what was necessary for me to know. Logan sees that my eating habits have changed, I can tell, but he hasn't confronted me about it directly. He can also tell that I am sad all the time, he knows of my falling out with Alissa, he just doesn't know what it was over.

I hear the doorbell ring and I assume it's Logan. I stand up from the table, closing the laptop, and I walk over to the door. Once I unlock it I see Alissa standing before me. She starts to smile and I immediately try closing the door, but she puts her door in the doorway.

"Fuck you." I say walking away from the door in defeat. I didn't look behind me, but I heard the door lock. Alissa had come inside and locked the door. So badly I wanted to run into her arms and weep, I needed a friend right now, but not a liar. "What do you want Alissa?" I asked her rudely not looking at her face.

"Ken, please, I said I was--" She began, but I had already heard enough.

"--I don't give a damn that you're sorry! Okay? You made me stuck with this-- this mistake!" I shouted turning around with tears brimming my eyes. When those words left my mouh I instantly regretted it. I knew my decision. This baby was never a mistake. She gasped and her face softened as she looked at the ground.

"Wow..." She said with disbelief. "You truly think of you and Logans child, as a mistake?" She said picking her head up again. My lip quivered. Tears escaped my eyes unintentionally. I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore, I fell to my knees and sobbed.

Alissa gasped as she fell on her knees beside me. She wrapped her aems around my weak form, comforting me. I accepted it easily, forgetting everything that happened vetween us in this very moment.

"A-Alissa.. I-I didn't mean it. I-I'm scared, I just don't know what to do. I'm so sorrrrryy..!" I shared shakily. She shushed me as I continued to cry into her breast. Why must I be shorter than everyone? "I-I'm afraid how L-Logan will react..." I confessed. She pulled away slightly and gave me a small smile.

"If he rejects you, then he's not worth it," shd paused and gave a small chuckle, "Plus, I'll beat his ass!" She exclaimed with humor. I laughed a bit, sniffling. She smiled again, calming down. She wiped away a few stray tears.

"Will you help me t-tell him?" I asked softly. She nodded.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." We hugged again then she pulled away, sighing. I cocked my head to the side in curiosity. "Kennedy, I never explained why I was sorry..." she continued. I bit my lip, oh right. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I panicked and I was selfish. I didn't want to believe you were really--you know-- so I just switched'em. I've regretted ever since you left my apartment that day. I would never do something like that to intentionally hurt you, I care about you." She said meaningfully. I smiled a little from the gesture.

I would always forgive her, she is my best friend. I hugged tightly her.

"I care about you too, and I forgive you." She smiled and squealed. "That's the Alissa I know. What was your idea?" I asked. She does that when she has a good idea.

"Two things." She states, I nodd signaling for her to go on. "One, I better be the baby's aunt or something." She said in an obvious manner. I chuckled. "And two, I have an idea on how to tell Logan..."

This actually happening. It all hit me at once like a cascade of rocks trying to knock some sense into me;

I'm having Logan Pauls baby.

》》》》》》》

I know it's a little short, so I'm going to post a second chapter sooner xoxo

Alright, take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 👑💸