Chloe |17|

| Strong Language |
| Sexual Content |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Logans POV*

"She said what?" I asked standing up immediately, clearly irritated. How could she, what the fuck is wrong with her?

"I didn't want to tell you, but I thought it was best you know." She said softly and with sympathy in her tone. Why would she do this?

"Hold on, one more time. So you're saying that Chloe is going on a rampage saying that Kennedy, is basically a--a whore?" I scoffed in disbelief. How could she? I thought her and Kennedy were friends?

"That's correct. Again, I'm really sorry." She apologized, I slightly smiled.

"Thanks, and you don't need to be sorry. You did what was right." I reassured her. All of the sudden, I heard the sliding glass door open, causing me to turn around and see Kennedy wrapped in a blanket. How cute is she? Beyond words. "Hey, I've gotta go, thanks for calling." I thanked her.

"Yeah, no problem." She concluded. I ended the call and turned around giving her a gloomy expression. She looked at me concerned, walking towards me, cupping my cheek.

God how did I deserve her?

*Kennedys POV*

"Logan, what's the matter?" I asked him. He sighed and placed his larger hand on my own, shutting his eyes. "Please baby." I whispered. He opened his eyes once more.

"It's Chloe." He began. I instantly grew irritated. I never liked her, I only tolerated her, I struggled even doing that. Logan saw my facial expression and furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't like her?" He questioned surprised, I widened my eyes furrowing my own eyebrows, nodding. "Well you sure as hell won't after I tell you this." He began. He brought me to the lounge sofa and sat me down on his lap. I wrapped my arm around his neck, my face an inch away from his own.

"What did she say?" I asked eagerly. He looked down at my thighs, trying to avoid my gaze. "I'm not asking again." I warned. He looked back at me seriously.

"She basically is going on a rampage on twitter talking about you being a whore." He told me quickly and blatantly. I widened my eyes. This is low, even for her. "I know, fucking childish." He commented. I relaxed my face and let out a groan.

"Honestly I don't even care what she thinks. What I have a problem with though, is that she went to social media instead of saying it to my face." I explained, still irritated. I leaned in closer to him, brushing my lips on his. I felt him smirk underneath my lips, he then bit my bottom lip. I yiped and he pulled away slowly.

"I love it when you're all sassy." He remarked. I let out scoff and kissed his lips. "Ya know, it's been a while since we--" He started off but I quickly interrupted him.

"Already ahead of you." I told him smirking. Standing up, I finally dropped the blanket I had wrapped around me.

I revealed my thin body barely covered by a black lingerie that I had received complimentary of joining Victoria Secret. I observed him beginning to smirk but it quickly turned into a face of worry. All of the sudden he leaped up and hugged me turning me away from the balcony.

"Hey!" I yelped. He just laughed.

"Do you even realize that I have YouTuber friends praying for clickbait? Let alone, a party that's right over there!" He listed. I blushed in embarrassment from the realization. I am so dumb, christ.