Out And About |41|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ring ring, ring ring.

I turned away from the kitchen sink, turning off the faucet. I furrowed my eyebrows quickly drying my hands. I dropped the towel and walked over to the island.

Oh, it's Logan. He wants to FaceTime.

"Hey babe!" I answered cheerfully.

He had the camera at a low angle giving me the opportunity to look at his jawline.

"Hey, how are you feeling babygirl?" He asked, I smiled.

"Eh, I've felt better. I'm feeling pressure down there since we're nearing the end." I told him as he smiled at me through the artially griddy screen. "How are you? Are you in LA now?"

"I'm doing okay. And we just landed, that why I was calling," He responded, looking away from the camera. "Plus, I missed you."

My heart melted. Even though we have been together over a year now, he still makes me die a little inside because it's so surreal to hear him say something like that.

I fucking love this man.

"Well, I miss you too Logan. I mean it." I smiled at him once he looked back at the camera. "I miss having you to kick in my sleep, those nights are the best." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well it hurts like hell for me. You're surprisingly stronger in your sleep." He smirked, knowing he'd get a ride out of me.

"You're lucky I'm not there right now or else I'd sit on you." I threatened, he laughed looking at the floor.

"Maybe I'll just go back to Las Veg--"

"No! You are getting your ass straight back home or I'll drag you by your huge, gorgeous, bicep." I threatened with complete and utter, truth.

"I'd like to see you drag me home by my huge, gorgeous, bicep." He mocked. I grinned out of my own hilarity.

"I'm walking there now. Don't be surprised if I have the baby on the way without you." I joked and he laughed, looking me straight through his camera.

"C-Can I see him?" Logan proposed, his face holding a soft smile.

"Sure..."

I propped up my phone against the center piece on the island, allowing him to see my waistline up. I moved it back a little further and he could now see my full torso.

I was wearing a black maverick shirt and some of the men's grey joggers 'cause, why the fuck not? My hair was also pulled back in a messy bun.

"Wow, he's really stretching you out." Logan teased. I shook my head and had a smile. "God I've missed that beaming smile."

"I've missed your smile too Logan. I've missed you." I said truthfully, rubbing my stomach gently.

"I've been gone for like a day and half." He laughed, pulling his dark grey hoodie further on top of his black maverick hat.

"Still! You made me leave without you." I whined jokingly. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry I wanted you to be safe?" He apologized on more of a question tone with an uncertain smile.