I Love You |12|

| Strong language |
| Sexual Content (They finally have sex!) |
| For Mature Audiences |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Y-You what?" I asked speechless. He stared at me with sadness and hope. Hope being that I would say it back. Sadness, being, the doubt that I wouldn't. I couldn't say anything a lump formed in my throat.

I walked away from him and went to the living room, crossing my arms staring at the backyard. I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath. As I am thinking, I hear heavy footsteps come up behind me, Logan.

"H-How long?" I ask. I can tell he doesn't understand so I specify. "How Long have you felt this way?" I asked, now a little louder. He doesn't reply. I wait there for about 30 seconds before I hear him start to open his mouth.

"Since the day I met you.." He said in a low voice. I froze. Why would he keep this from me then? I turn around and see he's been looking at my head the whole time, with his hands in his pockets.

"And why would you hide this? For SO LONG?" I complained, irritated. I wanted to cry. Why? I had no clue. I just needed to cry in his arms. "I might have said it back sooner if you had confessed!" I say raising my voice a bit.

"Kennedy, I can't force you to love me!" He yelled back, I widened my eyes. "That's why I didn't say anything, I wanted you to be able to say it first." He folded his arms and spoke a little softer. "That's why I was always so willing to wait for you to say it."

Oh. My. God. I'm so selfish, I'm an idiot! I was so blind with my own internal confliction that I didn't even realize I had my answer in front of me the whole time.

He has loved me this whole time. I didn't know what love was. But he's been giving me his love the whole time. So what he's been doing, is love?

I'm frozen. We've probably been standing here for a minute and a half, no words spoken, just the sound of the waves. He starts to turn around to walk away and finally, I muster up the courage to say an eight letter sentence.

"I love you!" I shouted. He stopped, the whole world stopped. I did it, I finally did it, and I meant every word.

He turned around with a clenched jaw, god how I loved when he did that. I gulped and let my arms dangle at my sides. I took a step towards him and he fully turned around.

I then ran towards him and jumped onto him. He caught me and held me up by my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked down at him. I kissed him. I kissed him very rough, and he did so in return. He took us to our bedroom and he gently put me against the wall. He slid me down it setting me on the ground.

(This is where they start to have sex for the first time, the rest of the chapter is them having sex, just a fair warning 👅 GET YOUR HOLY WATER!!)

I look up at him, telling him that I'm ready. He was who I loved, the one person in the world who I would give my virginity too.

He slid off my denim jacket that was on my shoulders slowly. I bore my eyes into his own, he didn't look at me, he remained concentrated on removing my clothing.

My jacket was off.

He moved to my dress next, but not before he ran his hands up and down my arms, most likely "exploring" me. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. I blushed and looked away. He moved the left thin strap of my dress down and kissed my shoulder. I was practically squealing inside. He then went to the right strap and slid that one down, kissing that shoulder. He turned me around and I moved my hair out of the way of the zipper, he unzipped it slowly. Once it was fully unzipped, I turned around again. It slipped right down. I was just in my bra and underwear.