Mike's Birthday |40|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Boom boom, boom boom.

"I've been fucking hoes and poppin' pillies man, I feel just like a rockstar..."

The music boomed throughout the club at the TAO.

It was Mike's birthday and he decided he wanted to celebrate it in Las Vegas.

It was a risk for me though. I was now 34 weeks pregnant which is 8 and half months. Usually it is discouraged to fly while being so far along in my pregnancy but I verified it with my doctor and he allowed me to go.

But, the real difficulty was the club. I was the size of a watermelon at this point. It was hard for me to get in because what would a pregnant woman be doing at a club?

But, they reluctantly allowed me inside since Logan had clarified I was with him and it was for a birthday.

And here is where we are now.

We are at the table waiting for Mike's cake to be brought out. I asked Andy if I could sit next to Logan and he gladly agreed, standing out of his chair and sitting across from him instead.

I took Andy's seat and Logan glanced up at my face, seeing me sit down.

"Hey,"

I said to him just loud enough so he could hear me over the music. He gave me a brief smile as he rested his head on his hand that was also resting on the table.

I smiled at him and placed a hand on his knee. He looked at it and just stared, like he was incredibly intrigued.

I admired his face. His haircut made him look so... different. He's cut his hair before, yes, but not this short (since we've been together). I'm not gonna lie, I really, truly, miss the mop, but this made him look amazing too.

Then his blue eyes that I quickly realized weren't just blue within the first week I saw him in his vlogs. They were a blue, yes, but had numerous green flecks that made it appear a green-blue.

The bridge of his nose was off to the right just a little bit. He had a small freckle on the tip of his nose. That precious freckle.

His jaw, my god that jaw, it could actually cut me, enough said.

But he also had a small freckle on his throat, riiight beside the Adams apple.

He was so... perfect, physically and emotionally.

But, I'm getting off track.

I moved the hand that was on his knee to the side of his face, entangling my fingers in his now short hair.

He leaned into my hand, finding comfort in my small movement. But I could tell it meant everything to him. I smiled and rubbed my fingers gently on his scalp.

"Haappy Birrthdayy to Mikee..."

I looked away from Logan, noticing the cake was being brought over.

He intook a sharp breath and moved his head farther away and out of view from the many cameras being brought out by our friends.

I rubbed his shoulder soothingly and he looked at me with a soft expression. Almost thanking me.

I smiled at him as I continued to play with the small hairs on the back of his head. His eyes peered down through his gold rimmed glasses onto his phone. I noticed he was on twitter--