When We Met |4|

| Flashbacks are used |
| Strong language is used |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's been a few weeks since Alissa brought up Love. And how I should love Logan and how I really feel. I feel very strongly towards him. I like him imensely and I don't know how to compare it to the feeling of love. I don't know if I'm even capable of love.

I sigh in frustration and look around the empty room. The kitchen had blank counters except for the towers of plates that rested on them by the stove. Those were his breaking plates, so I don't move them. I look at the grey couch in the living room and smile thinking about how Logan and I cuddle on there. And then I look at the neon sign of Maverick hanging up behind me, I turn it off and huff. I scan the room once more and see Kong sleeping in his pen on his small bed, I smile at the cuteness.

Logan, Brendan, and Evan had all gone to the Team 10 house so that Logan and Jake could confront each other about some prank they wanted to do.

I stand up from Logans chair and walk into Logan and I's room chuckling a bit when I glance at the painting of Logan naked trying to touch Evans finger. My eyes then wander and I see a bit of the drawn on Pee-Pee on Logan. I instantly begin to cough for no reason and look at Maverick. He's walking back and forth on the ladder logan set up for him. I walk up to his cage.

"And you have to stare at that all day?" I smile looking at Maverick, then to the painting, then back to Maverick. He squawks in response to my question and I giggle walking back to the main area. I decided that I was going to take a nap and I wanted Kong to sleep next to me. I gingerly picked up Kongs fragile body and took him to the room. He was still sleepy because his eyes were a little squinty.

I sat down on the bed and set Kong down in his usual sleeping position. I then cuddled up next to him and blissfully sighed feeling a slumber comsume me minute by minute, finally taking me to rest.

◇◇◇

{□ This how they met each other □}
{□ Btw, she's in her mind right now □}
{□ They have known eachother for 9 months but have dated for 7 so don't yell at me □}

I rolled in bed and groan when I heard the blaring of my alarm. I sit up and turn off my alarm rubbing my eyes. I hear shouting and orders being passed around to people below me, must be my family. I stand up off the bed and walk to my closet picking out a basic outfit.

It was a white crop top that said 'Cali' on it and I wore some light blue denim shorts with a plaid shirt tied at my waist. I walked to my bathroom and applied some make-up on my eyebrows with a bit of mascara since I already had pretty long eyelashes. I left my brown hair the way it was since it was already straight. Then I headed downstairs.

I heard my little sisters arguing and my little brother complaining to my parents. I laughed to myself and went into the Kitchen where the Chaos was taking place.

"Kasey I'm telling you, he is coming here! Did you not see his last video!?" Klaire yelled as I quickly shut the fridge.

"Who's coming?" I questioned. Klaire eagerly looked at me and I looked at her confused.

"Logan Paul of course! He said he's going to be visiting one of his fans that Have subscribed to his Youtube Channel AND have followed him on insta in the last 12 hours!" My stomach dropped and my eyes widened.

"W-what time is it?" I said anxious stepping closer to her. She looked at me weirdly.

"Like 7:40... why?" She asked curiously. I shook my head and walked to the pantry.