Hawaii |10|

| Strong language is used |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan, Brendan, Evan, and I are all at the airport. I am rolling my black rolly bag while holding Logans hand while he records us for the vlog.

"Okay, so we're at the airport right now and Kennedy and I are being goals," he mentioned holding up our hands for the camera. "We've seen a couple of you guys, the Logang, and I'm sorry if I offended any of you. We're actually running late right now and we could possibly miss our flight." He explained apologetically with a hint of humor. "I love you all and wish I could take all the pictures in the world with you all but I had to go."

"You guys he feels awful about it and he's super sorry, we hope you understand." I summarized for him. He looked at me and smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"Exactly." He finished. "Now that we're done with the mushy stuff, we're headed to our terminal to board the plane so we'll see ya'll there, YAH!" He finished screaming yah at the end pausing the camera.

He let the camera dangle at his sides and I smiled at his face as he looked away.

"Oi Brendan, when does the plane leave?" He asked directly to Brendan. He took out his phone and his eyes widened.

"Shit," he said looking up from his phone to face Logan. "It boards in 7 minutes." He said quickly. I widened my eyes and so did Logan.

"We're like 5 minutes away!" Logan exclaimed. I let go of his hand and we ran.

We finally got there and They had just started boarding the plane. I sighed in relief, we got there in time and we didn't have to wait. Two for one!

Logan and I get on the plane and sit in first class. Brendan and Evan sit in the back. Brendan hands Logan his vlog camera and I lay my head on his arm, smiling at the camera.

"Hey guys, so we are on the plane and made it in time!" Logan said chuckling at the end. "Um, yeah, it-it was a bit of a struggle, I wish I recorded it for ya'll but I just didn't have time." He looked down at me hugging his arm, he smiled. "Looks like someone's tired." He said kissing the hair on top of my head.

"You think? It's like 5 in the morning." I said taking a deep breath closing my eyes and readjusting myself. He released a deep chuckle and turned to the camera.

"Anyway, so this is gonna be a long flight but I'll fill you guys in periodically." Logan finished telling the camera as he covered it with his palm, pausing it. I lifted up the armrest between us and rested my head on Logans lap, he took out a blanket beside his chair and he set it on top of me. He then started stroking my hair.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when the food cart comes." He said to me, I could tell he was smiling yet being serious. I smiled in return without saying anything back. That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

1 hour later...

"Kennedy, wake up.." Logan whispered to me, waking me up. I groaned and slowly sat up. I yawned and stretched looking back to Logan. "Babe, the food carts coming." He told me softly, rubbing my back, I smiled back at him. He knows I love my food.

"Thank you," I said leaning back puffing up my lips. I pecked his lips and smiled at him, gazing into his eyes. I kissed him again and pulled away once I saw the flight attendant. She was smiling from ear to ear, she looked to be about late 20s early 30s.

"Hi would you like some alcohol?" She asked holding up champagne and whiskey.

"No thanks, I'm good." I replied, smiling at her. "And you, Logan?" I asked for her.