Vacation |11|

(I know I reused a photo, it was just too cute 💕)

| Strong Language |
| Long Chapter |

(Do you guys like the longer chapters??)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once Logan and I explored the house, we later realized that it had no AC. And it was hot. We decided it was best we took a nap since we were still exhausted.

After our nap we checked the time and it was 10:00am. Logan had already posted his vlog, so I thought it would be a good idea for us all to go exploring. I found out that there was a gorgeous cave on the island that a private boat could take us too. Perfect for vlogging and pictures. Logan, Evan, and Brendan agreed.

We left the Villa and got in our rental car that Brendan had gotten while Logan and I were sleeping. We arrived at the private boat docks and we got on, traveling to the cave.

Now

"Logan, are you excited?" I asked him. He has always had a thing for incredible scenery, and this is incredible. He smiles at me, looking away from the waves, reaching for my hand.

"I'm super excited." He replied leaning his neck down a little to kiss me. We pull away and look at the waves together.

"I can't wait to take some pictures." Brendan intervened. We look at him, as well as Evan.

"How about later tonight we have a fancy Hawaiian dinner?" I offered with some exaggeration. Logan and I both laughed a little.

"Don't you mean you and Logan?" Evan commented with a grin. I looked at him weirdly, along with logan.

"What?" Logan asked confused. Evan rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Come on guys, ever since we got here you both have been more 'flirty' than usual." Brendan said, Evan nodded in agreement. Logan and I both looked at each other, flustered.

"Seriously?" I asked, they both nodded. "Oh," I said blinking a few times. "But seriously, do you all wanna have a nice dinner tonight?" I asked again. Logan chuckled and nodded.

"Of course Kennedy, we're only messing with you." Evan said. I sighed in relief.

"Guys, there it is!" Brendan said. Logan told him to get out his vlog camera. Brendan started to record us.

Awes were heard from all of us as we went under the archway of rock leading into a space full of rich, bright blue, water with a patch of sand in the center of it all. It was magical.

"This is unbelievable." Logan said, almost at a loss for words. The boat came to a halt and Logan laughed in amazement. "This is unreal.

"I can't... woah." I said in just as much amazement. I did good.

"I wanna get to there" Logan said pointing to the sand spot covered with tons of rocks. I giggled. "come with me Kenny?" He asked me.

"Not yet, how about you get a picture first?" I offered. His face lit up.

"Great idea! Brendan?" Logan asked. Brendan laughed and nodded.

"Of course." He said. With that, Logan jumped out of the boat into the water. He swam to the spot snd whipped his hair, trying to get the water out.

"So sexy Logan." I cooed, leaning on the edge of the boat to watch him. He looked at me and gave a sly grin while fixing his hair. "Gimme a pose!" I cheered for him, laughing. He laughed as well as he tried to get serious.