Contractions |45|

| Strong Language |
(2,000 words)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So it is currently, 4:20 in the morning..." Logan introduced to the camera. "Haha, siickk." He joked, I rolled my eyes. "But the reason we are up so early, is because Kennedy's water broke."

"We're havin' a baby." I announced with a pained laugh.

"We're having a baby." He repeated.

I released a groan after I felt a contraction.

"Jesus..." I mumbled. "Logan, do you have the baby bag?" I asked.

"Yeah, I went ahead and put everything in the car." He clarified. I smiled.

Logan was wearing a black maverick v-neck and some black marled joggers along with a black sweatshirt thrown over his shoulder. He had that sexy, messy, bed-hair too that just pulled the look together.

Me on the otherhand, I had just showered since my water had broken. I blow dried my hair and put it in a fairly cute messy bun. I was wearing a black maverick shirt, with a black sweatshirt too, and some black maverick leggings.

God was I glad those things were stretchy.

"Ken, how you feelin'?" Logan asked walking towards me as I sat in a chair in the breakfast room.

I released a long sigh rubbing my large stomach.

"Tired." I admitted with a little laughter.

He smiled, grabbing my hand off of my belly and stroking it with his thumb.

"Well..." He began, "you ready to have a baby?" He concluded with a genuinely happy smile.

He pointed the camera directly in my face.

Logan has had a video camera, you know, the ones used for home movies, at his hip for the past few days. But since my water had broke, he was really using it and taking it seriously.

"I am so ready." I replied running my fingers through his short hair. "Not gonna lie though, I'm sad our baby's first impression of you won't be with the mop." I shared.

He laughed.

"Everyone does love the mop." He praised.

I rolled my eyes. And leaned forward towards the camera.

"Alright baby, we'll see you at the hospital," I blew a kiss to the camera, "mwah." I covered the camera with my hand and Logan pulled it away from me, pausing the camera.

"Leh go." He grinned standing up, holding his hand out for me.

I took it.

.......

We arrived at the massive white building, maybe four stories or so.

We were in a Black Luxury SUV. Logan had called Jeff and he surprisingly answered Logan's 4:02am call.

I was grateful though, that we drove in that car. I had a contraction on the 32 minute drive and Logan was thankfully there to hold my hand and soothe me.

Now, we were getting out of the car.

I held the handle above the door as well as the actual door. Logan appeared on my side of the car out of no where, grabbing my hand and carefully getting me out of the car.

My face held an expression of discomfort, but I was incredibly grateful.

He had the black bags full of baby stuff hanging on his shoulder. He rubbed my back while closing the door behind me, as well as waving off the driver.