A Moment In the Bathroom |31|

| Strong Language |
| Sexual Content |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He sat me down on the barstool.

"I want to explain to you what you saw," He began. I nodded. "I didn't do anything. Chloe leaned in to kiss me and I didn't realize how it must have looked. And for that I'm sorry." He apologized. I smiled and quickly hugged him, catching him by surprise.

"It's not your fault, I jumped to conclusions before you could even explain." I said looking up at him as he looked down at me, smiling. I puffed out my lips and he rolled eyes, kissing them (my lips). "I love youuuuu."

"I love you too." He said, pulling away from me.

"H-Hey Logan, I'm gonna take a shower." I announced as his back was facing me. I watched his back muscle flex as he walked away from me, looking at his phone.

"K." He yelled. A grin then appeared on my face.

"You can join me if you likee~" I teased. He stopped.

"I think I'll be getting in before you actually." He replied. Taking me back a bit. Not the reply I was expecting.

I heard Logans feet thump against the stairs and I instantly knew he was heading towards the shower. I groaned and followed in suit up the stairs.

I go into the bedroom and hear the water running. Son of a bitch. Now I have to wait.

I decided to strip naked so I can just pop into the shower once he's out. I shut the blinds even though it's pitch black outside. I then get naked and stand in the middle of the room on my phone, my back facing the bathroom.

I hear the water shut off and his feet on the tile. I hear him grunting and some shit. Then I hear him take in a small, light, gasp. I turn around and ruffle my hair so it is covering my breasts.

I observe that his hair is still very wet and his perfectly sculpted chest is glistening from the lamp lights. His towel is also hanging dangerously low around his waist, showing literally 90% of his v-line. God he was sooooooo sexy. He bit his lip slowly, making his way over to me. I'm already turned on.

He then pins me against the door to our bedroom, making a loud thud. Surely the boys heard that and understand what's about to happen.

He gingerly took a piece of hair on one side of my head and moved it to the other, leaving a side of my neck bare. He suckled on my weak spot making me moan louder than I should have.

Suddenly I felt a knock on the door that startled me.

"What do you want?" Logan asked annoyed. I giggled.

"Can y'all not be as loud tonight? Arya and I are trying to sleep." Evan complained, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Evan, we both know you jack off to it." Logan retorted, chuckling.

"Shut up Logan!" Evan said nervously, causing me to turn beat red. I heard footsteps leading away from our room and I had realized that Logan and I were both still naked.

"Where was I? Oh yeah," Logan said, going back to my neck. He sucked on the skin and even bit it a few times leaving very evident hickeys.

"L-Logan I really need to.. take a.. s-show-- uhh!" I started as Logan then kissed me. I pulled away. "After." I said. Shoving him back, moving past him towards the restroom.

I grabbed a wash cloth from the cupboard and opened the glass shower door. Stepping inside, I turned on the shower head and ran my fingers through my hair.

Then all of the sudden, I hear the door open and a bare Logan steps inside. And by bare, I mean no towel bare.

"During." He whipsered seductively. Forcing his lips on mine.

(SEXUAL CONTENT BEGINS)

I am forced back onto the glass wall behind me, my breasts and stomach pressed so hard against his well defined torso. His abs on my stomach and his breasts on my own.

He presses his genitals against my vagina making me moan. The water was hitting Logans face and water is dripping down the tip of his nose. His mouth is open and his eyebrows are furrowed.

He grabs my arms to hold me still. Not gonna lie, it actually hurt. He held me really tight. I winced but he was too blinded by lust to notice. I was feeling immense pleasure so I managed to look past it.

He set up his cock and pushed himself inside of me. I screamed, like, really screamed. This part always killed him, cause he knew it hurt me. You would think I'd be used to it by now. But somehow my vagina manages to heal itself during the period of time we're not intimate.

He started out slow for a few minutes then escalate into pummeling his cock in me. He rocked my whole body. I just wanted to take a shower.

We did that for a while until he had came. I never did though. I couldn't reach my high which really unsettled me. This also frustrated him. He thrusted a few more times and eventually I had an orgasm.

He pulled out and we cleaned one another. I washed his hair and he washed my body. I washed my hair and he washed his body.

(SEXUAL CONTENT OVER)

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel putting on a pink Maverick sweatshirt and underwear. Logan changed into a black, chrome, Maverick sweatshirt with some grey joggers (& Maverick boxers).

"The Thinning?" Logan asked, shamelessly promoing. I look away from my phone glaring at him with a grin.

"Sure. Blake Redding is hot, I guess." I replied playfully. Flopping on the couch, cuddling next to him.

"You 'guess'?" Logan repeated, smirking. I nodded. "Well I think Laina Micheals is cute." Logan retorted with a smug smile. I slapped his chest. He chuckled.

"Shut up and start the movie." I demanded. He laugh and the movie started. I rested my head on his chest under his head. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and rested his hand on top of the blanket on top of my stomach.

Not gonna lie, Logan looked incredibly sexy in this movie and he was sickly ripped. He is a lot more broad now but still extremely yolked. I love this beast.

"This sexy piece of meat is mine." I thought. I heard logan huff in amusement. I looked at him.

"I'll always be." He said to me smiling. I blushed.

Did I say that out loud?

》》》》》》》

AWWWWWW. CUTE.

☆ CONNTINUATION OF LAST ANNOUNCEMENT: ☆

My new fanfic coming out Dec. 25th is about Logan Paul. Here's a brief summary;

Main character and Logan dated in HS, broke up after graduation. See each other in LA. Will they reconnect?

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 👑💜