How Was I So Blind? |30|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"No." He said flatly. I frowned understanding his position. "I-I-I can't do that to him!" Jake started to raise his voice and I sort of stood there shocked.

"Then you don't have to..." I said backing up slowly.

"Doesn't mean I won't." He said deeply, snapping his head up at me. I looked at him confused stopping in my tracks.

"Huh? What do yo--" I began, but he cut me off by putting his hand on the back of my neck pulling my lips to his.

I accepted his lips, even though my conscience rejected them full-heartedly. This killed me inside, I liked it, but at the same time I didn't. All I could think of was the uniqueness of Logans lips compared to Jakes.

Logans were so soft, warm, and precious in their own way to me. Jakes were more chapped, rough, and lukewarm. Me describing them like that must seem like I am extremely repulsed by them.

Jake pulled away slightly and gazed into my eyes that were now shut. I couldn't look at him. All I'd see was a man I did not love. The brother of the Man I love. Jake was basically my rebound, and I'm disgusted with myself. He placed his hand on my cheek, causing me to open my eyes.

"Focus on me, okay?" He told me in more of a question. I nodded and he kissed me again, beginning to lift up my shirt... but I grabbed his hand, pulling away.

"A-Actually... I can't do this." I whispered. He gave me a face of mixed emotions. He was irritated, confused, simpathetic, and understanding.

"Oh..." He replied looking at his feet.

"I'm sorry. It just doesn't feel r-right to me." I said pulling away from him, wrapping my arms around my torso. He sighed.

"Well, to be fair, none of this is right, sooo.." He argued. I let out a small chuckle.

"I-I'll just sleep at Alis--" I began, but stopped since I knew he didn't like the mention of her name.

"No, it's alright. You can stay here and sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." He reassured me.

"No, I can't do that." I objected, putting my arms at my sides. He sighed and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You're going to, you're pregnant." He pointed out.

Oh god, I am pregnant. A detail so important managed to slip my mind. I am having Logans baby and just asked his brother to sleep with me. Christ, I guess I really am a slut. What am I doing!?

"I-I gotta go..." I said back up far away from Jake to his door. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and started to come towards me.

"Why?" He asked a little frustrated.

"I just realized something and I have to fix it before it's too late." I said turning the door handle stepping outside of the room. I headed towards the stairs and hurried. "Or before he does something stupid like me..." I mumbled to myself.

"Just, hold on a minute. Slow down!" Jake said grabbing my arm as I reached for the entrances door knob. I turned around angry as to why he stopped me.

"What!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes.

"Can't you see?" He whispered. I looked at him annoyed.

"WHat dOes tHaT EveN mEAn?" I said, straining my voice.

"I have wanted this moment forever. The moment you'd come to me and not Logan for help. The moment you'd want ME over HIM." He said breathing heavily, still trying to catch his breath from running down the stairs. I froze and squinted my eyes furrowing my eyebrows.

"Jake..." I said, taking a pause. He turned away from me and rubbed his face, clearly stressed. "Do you... l-like, me?" I asked, growing furious by the millisecond. He rubbed his neck and gave me silence. But his response was loud and clear.

I charged towards him and started hitting him in the chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAKE. HOW. FUCKING. COULD. YOU!!" I yelled as I pushed him onto the floor. "H-How.. why would you--" I stopped and felt a certain sharpness in my abdomen area. I need to leave, right now.

I turned around and walked out the door heading to the Challenger. I got into the car and put my shaky hands on the wheel taking deep breaths. I flipped the key in the ignition and looked through the windshield. I saw Jake standing in the doorway, holding his arm that I punched fairly hard. I looked away and pulled out of the large driveway.

I need to talk to Logan about what really happened versus what I saw.

◇◇◇

I park the car in front of the house, seeing the door is partially open. He must still be vlogging. He really does grind (in more than one way too), I'll give him that. I locked the car and speed walked to the door.

Oh god, what am I gonna do? What am I going to say? Do I just barged and be like, "hey, are you fuckin' Chloe behind my back? Ahhh, sweet." Like, the fuck? I'm such a dumbass. Should I even go in?

I place my hand on the door and push it with the palm of my hand. I hear Logans voice in the kitchen and peek my head around the corner. I see his back turned to me. I felt an adrenaline rush once I saw him, like I was falling in love with him all over again. The feeling is so hard to describe.

Due to the adrenaline, I felt the urge to go to him. No matter the cost. I walked around the corner and ran to him. He heard my feet and turned around towering over me.

"Kennedy, what are yo--" He started, but I placed my hands on the sides of his face, pulling his head down to me. I fiercely forced my lips on his, making him mumble the rest of his sentence. I didn't care that Brendan was recording, I didn't care if this was in the vlog.

All I cared about was Logan. How he felt and if he was happy. Even if that meant he liked Chloe.

Logan is mine no matter what. I live for him and I breathe for him. I don't care if he doesn't love me anymore, even if I'm carrying his baby. I want him to have happiness. By this point, it'd been about a minute we had been kissing. I was crying as well. I pulled away.

"I love you, I love you no matter what."

"What's wrong? What are you even saying?" He asked confused with his hands on my waist.

"I just-- I love you." I repeated myself. His eyebrows were furrowed.

"Can we talk?" He asked, motioning to Brendan to stop recording and leave. For some reason, my heart sank.

》》》》》》》

CLIFFHANGER. I'm SORRYYYY!

Do not fret though. I have another chapter comin later today.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be publishing a new fan fiction on the 25th of December. Sort if a Christmas present to you guys. I am really excited about this one because it's more focused-- NO SPOILERS.

Anyway, I hope this will keep you enticed and eager to read it once it comes out. I'm really proud of it ❤

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra 💕👑