It's First |25|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm in the living room of the Villa scrolling through Kongs' instagram. I have missed him so much, we've been here too long.

♥ 499,583 likeskennedy_official   I miss you! 😭💞 @kongdasavageheavenzheartx   ADORABLEE 💘💘💘loganpaul    We'll be home soon to see our doggie 🐶💙likelylogan   ^^^ yesss 🎉48 seconds ago

499,583 likes
kennedy_official I miss you! 😭💞 @kongdasavage
heavenzheartx ADORABLEE 💘💘💘
loganpaul We'll be home soon to see our doggie 🐶💙
likelylogan ^^^ yesss 🎉
48 seconds ago

I locked my phone after the post was published. I sighed and looked out the window to see the long vineyards outside. I then heard yelling and male screams coming from outside, Logan. I sighed and rolled my eyes placing my hand on my stomach. Then I heard Jake coming down the stairs. I sighed again and decided to get up. I walked outside to be blinded by the sun. Then a sudden splash of water happened after I saw Logan swimming in the water. I observed the area and saw a piece of clothing lying on the floor with grapes in them.

"Bro, is he naked?" Jake chimed in with a stupid grin on his face. Jake had Kade recording for him while Logan had Brendan recording. "Ohmy--yeah, he's definitely naked." Jake said looking away from Logan who was not trying to hide his dick what-so-ever.

I looked over at Logan and his torso and biceps were glistening in the sun due to the water on his body. His hair was still very wet but it made him look 10 times more sexy than he already was. I looked back at the clothing that had grapes on it that still resided on the ground. That's when I realized, it was Logans boxers.

"Logan!" I gasped. "Why aren't you wearing these?!" I exclaimed, motioning towards the boxers. He looked at me, giving me his pearly white grin and scoffed.

"Because there are f*cking grapes in them!" He exclaims back, pointing out the obvious, and my stupidity. I face palm and sigh.

I then looked over at Jake and saw him still looking away, holding up his arm shielding his eyes. There is a moment of silence before Logan, all of the sudden, smacked Jakes arm causing him to groan from the pain.

"Look at me!" Logan, said laughing a little. "We're brothers, we have the same dick!" He shouted. I bit my tongue and looked away, holding back my laughter.

"Poor Jake," I pitied, "Logan, he doesn't want to see your... dick." I finish. Logan turns to look at me now, stalking towards me as well as towering over me. I gulp and give him an innocent smile.

"Nothing you've not seen, Kennedy." He said smirking, then biting his lip. God, his lip bite makes me weak. I lose my breath making him raise an eyebrow in surprise and pleasure. Christ.

"Alright, I'm out. C'mon Kade." Jake said raising his arms and looking at the sky while walking away. I felt my face with my hand and realized I was blushing. Logans dick was still out.