Italy |23|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan had surprised me saying that we were going to Italy to surprise Jake. I was super excited to fo to Italy anyway, even if it wasn't just Logan and I. It's Logan and I's 1 year anniversary tomorrow and Logan hasn't spoken up. We've known eachother for a year and 2 months now, but tomorrow we'll have been dating a whole year.

Our 1 year is super important to me. I love Logan and I want to celebrate our relationship together. But I am scared he doesn't remember. I'm not gonna say anything about it to him, I want him to remember. Will he?

Logan and I got on the plane with Brendan, Andy, and 'uncle' Kade. I sat with Logan in business class since he wanted me to be comfortable and he just wanted the experience. He kept say 'Düsseldorf' in a funny way because he loved trying to say german words. Since we were going to Düsseldorf to fly to Italy, he was mocking every little word that looked strange to him.

"Kennedy?" I heard Logan question.

"Hmm?" I said, raising my eyebrows and smiling looking over in his direction. He smiled back at me placing his hand on my thigh.

"You look uncomfortable, is it the baby?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows even though his hair covered them. I sighed and looked away, shaking my head.

"We're fine. I'm fine." I replied back calmly. "Just feeling a little nauseated since we're flying." I said taking a deep breath closing my eyes. He placed hand on my stomach, rubbing my belly. I opened my eyes and looked in his direction, smiling with my head still against the headrest.

"We'll be there soon, just sleep." He instructed as I smiled one last time before closing my eyes.

He's the best.

◇◇◇
In the Italy airport...

We got off the plane and Logan was still pumped with energy like usual. I laughed at how ridiculous he would be when he would go up to strangers and ask them questions.

We were outside of the airport as the Uber driver put our belongings away in the trunk.

"I texted Jake that I just arrived. He has no clue!" Kade exclaimed excited. I giggled and went back to my phone.

Logan was standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders, laughing and joking around with the guys. But I felt him begin to peer over my shoulder. I smiled.

"Watcha' doinnn?" He questioned, being nosy. I bit my lip and looked up at his face.

"Texting 'Lissa. Why?" I questioned back, he shrugged.

"Just curious." He stated innocently. I looked back at my phone ane sighed.

"Of course you were." I mumbled. I decided to stop my convo with Alissa and text Jake. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself. I was soooooo bored. Plus, I wouldn't say anything I wasn't supposed to.

The Uber driver notified us that he was ready and we all piled in. I sat in the middle since I was the smallest and I wasn't showing a lot, but still, it was rude. That's when I thought it was best to text Jake.

MEEEE: What are you doinnnn

Jake the FAGG 😉🐍: Yo, you interrupted my vlog, what's up?

MEEEE: Sorry, didn't realize.

Jake the FAGG 😉🐍: No, no! It's okay. What's up?

MEEEE: Just bored is all. How's Italy?