Touch |7|

| Strong language |
| Slightly mature content |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

5 days later

Logan and I have been closer than ever lately. Every since the incident, him and I don't want to stay apart.

I watched as Logan looked at things on his computer with a concentrated face and his glasses on the bridge of his nose. I looked back at the TV. I was laying on the grey couch with Kong on my chest. I was stroking him every once and a while and was starting to doze off. I shook my head and look back at Logan, realizing he had been staring at me. Once he was caught he smiled and looked at his lap.

"What?" I asked innocently. He looked back up. He stood up and walked over to me, sitting next to me. I set Kong on the floor and stood up standing in front of him.

"C'mere." He said patting his lap. I sat on his lap with my legs on each side of his body. Him and I softly laughed. Then I got serious.

(This could possibly be uncomfortable to readers, you've been warned)

I gaze at his face, clearly focused. I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair and furrowed my brows in doing so. I relaxed my face and realized I was looking down at him. I ran my fingers down his buff torso/chest and gazed at it curiously. He looked down at my hand and he softly grabbed it.

"I'm sorry, I was just c-curious." I stuttered. He cupped my cheek with his hand and placed his thumb on my lips, hushing me.

"No," he paused and furrowed his brows, "continue." He replied. I was taken back by his words but quickly put aside my thoughts and went on.

I leaned my head down to his neck and he tilted his head in the opposite direction, closing his eyes. I brushed my lips against his neck and blushed when I heard him groan. I could tell he felt my hot breath on his neck because I saw him squirming and readjusting himself underneath me. My face became hot at this. I didn't realize that I could make him feel this way.

I pulled away and he opened his eyes looking a little confused and irritated. I pursed my lips trying to disguise the grin that was creeping upon my face. I ran my fingers down his torso/chest once more, traveling to the hem of his sweatshirt. It was only then that I took note that underneath me, it was a little... umm, h-hot. I tried my best to ignore it so he didn't feel uncomfortable, but, wow.

I became a little more curious and began to tug on the hem of his sweatshirt. I wanted to look at him. He looked at my relentless hand then looked up at me. He took my hand away and he kissed my knuckles. I then held my hands to my chest once he let go. He crossed his arms over his chest and grabbed the hem of his sweatshirt, finally pulling it over his head revealing his built body.

I saw his massive biceps and his thick forearms. I admired his large pecs and prominent abs. He was definitely a sight to behold. His torso was pale, but then again he was a little on the paler side too. I rested my hands on his waist and pulled myself closer to him, his eyes never left my face.

"Why?" He asked all of the sudden. I looked at him a little confused.

"'Why', what?" I repeated. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down.

"Why all of the sudden do you want to touch me?" He asks. I blushed in embarrassment. I started to get off of him but he grabbed my ass and forced me back down, pulling me closer to him than before. "I didn't say I wanted it to be over." He replied seductively with a straight face and furrowed eyebrows.

"I um.." my chest pounded, my heart threatening to burst through my ribcage. The way he makes me feel is so frustratingly confusing. "I was c-curious." I replied softly.

"You keep saying that." He paused and gripped one of my buttcheeks tighter. I looked at the ceiling and big my lip, withholding a... moan. "I don't believe it for a second though..." he whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear him.

I looked back down at him and sighed still struggling to calm myself. I entangled my fingers in the hair on the back of his head and smashed my lips to his. He did not object. By this point I had finally reminded myself that Logan was shirtless. I didn't care though, unlike I usually would. He made me feel courageous and daring, yet shy and submissive. But above all, he would give me the attention and respect I desired and I did as well for him.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up off the couch and carried us to his room. He layed me down softly on my back and I barely noticed that my legs had unconsciously wrapped around his hips.

"L-Logan," I said when finally given the moment to speak in between our kisses, "it's still not the right time..." I got out, but he didn't stop. I could tell he wanted too, bad, but he respects my wishes and never forces it upon me. I came to the conclusion that he understood because he made no attempt to remove clothing from our bodies. He finally pulled away and I looked at his sharp jawline, and piercing blue eyes that were partially covered by his dirty blonde locks.

"I have to tell you something." Logan said getting off of me. I sat up and look at him sitting on the bed next to me. He could tell I was confused because he just grinned and rubbed his hand up and down my own. "Okay, so you remember when we ran into the paparazzi and they thought you were pregnant?" He explained. I nodded.

"What about it?" I questioned. He took a deep breath and his smile faltered into a straight line.

"Well, manager Jeff found the tabloid who created it and we have and interview with them. Plus, we also have an interview with E! News." He told me I nodded my head.

"What was the tabloid?" I asked.

"People." He said plainly, almost unsuprised. I responded with an 'Ah' and looked at the floor.

"When are the interviews?" I asked my final question. I look back up at him to see him resting elbows on his knees, twiddling with his thumbs. He snaps his head to me and he sits up straight.

"People wants to do it in the next two days so they can have time to edit the article, they will also be recording the interview for online viewers. And for E! News it's three days. They want time to hype up their viewers for the interview, so." He said responding to my question. I nodded.

"For the next few hours can we just, cuddle?" I asked him. Last question, I promise. He smiled and closed his eyes nodding.

We scoot up to the headboard of the bed and Logan sits up against the headboard and I lay on his bare chest.

"You're doing it," he encouraged. I looked up at his proud face.

"Doing what?" I said. He moved a stray piece of hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Not getting embarrassed that I'm shirtless and you're touching me." He said. I then observed what he meant. What was happening to me? Was I becoming more comfortable to the fact that he was mine? And that, maybe, just maybe, this is love taking hold of the wheel?

》》》》》》》

WORD COUNT: 1313

- Sierra 👑💸