Woah, Back Up |6|

| Strong Language |
| Violence |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We continue our walk and I hold his hand. He's wonderful, I mean it. I don't know if I love him still, but I feel like I'm coming closer and closer to the idea that, I do. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile.

"You tired yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Just happy, is all." I replied, stroking his hand. I tugged on his hand and he turns to face me. I take my hand out of his and put it in my hoodies pocket along with my other hand. I look up at Logan and stand on my tippy-toes in attempt to kiss him, he leans down and kisses me back. I pull away and stare at his eyes. "Thank you." I said ubruptly. He looked at me puzzled.

"For what? The kiss?" He questioned. I sighed and took both my hands out of my pockets grabbing both of his hands.

"Not just that, but for taking me out on this walk, for taking care of me, for believing in me, the list goes on." I look down at the ground. "We've been together a long time, and what I'm trying to say is--" I tried to say it, but couldn't get it out, I was still afraid. Afraid of rejection. Logan pulled me into a hug and I buried my head in the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes and let his gorgeous voice soothe me.

"Shh, don't. Just say it when you're ready." He rubbed my back,"Don't feel pressured into saying it. It's not a mandatory thing." He reassured me. I sigh and open my eyes. Then I saw a figure that was slowly walking towards us.

"Logan.." I spoke quietly and slowly. Logan let go of me and looked me curious saying 'Hm?'. "I want you to take out your camera secretly and turn it on." I said calm and quietly as I took out my phone setting up Instagram Live. He started to turn his face to look behind him but I turned his face back to look at me. "Do as I say and don't turn around." He cautiously nodded, turning on his camera. I glanced behind Logan quickly seeing the man only 15 feet away. I turned down my notification sounds and looked at Logan. "Turn around," I said quickly. He turned around and I grabbed his hand. The man finally reached us and we could see his face clear as day.

"Hey man, can I help you?" Logan asked calmly. The guys face stayed hard and cold. I gripped logans hand tightly.

"Yeah, could you tell me where the nearest ATM is?" The mans low voice demanded. I could feel myself starting to sweat and I mentally cursed myself.

"Just down the block to your right, you'll see it easily." Logan responded. The man stepped a little closer.

"That's a little far away, I think I'd settle for a wallet," the man looked at me next,"Or two." He finished giving a creepy smile. I started to hyperventilate. God, I'm such a pussy. No, wait, actually at this moment this is appropriate.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked him. His revolting grin faded and turned into a scowl. I gulped.

"Give me your wallets." He demanded. I gripped Logans hand tighter now. I could feel his own palms becoming sweaty now, but he remained calm and collected.

"Dude, we don't have wallets on--" Logan tried to explain. The man quickly took out a knife and held it to Logans throat. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Get off of him!" I screamed. By this point Logan had released my hand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Logan still holding his camera. "Sir, please, let's be civil about this.." I tried to reason. I slowly started walking towards him and Logan. "We don't have our wallets okay.. we were just going on a walk." I stepped closer again reaching for Logans hand that was holding his camera.

"Kennedy, don't." Logan said realizing what I was trying to do. I felt everything turning inside me, I don't know what to do or to feel. I'm improvising for someones life, his life.

"Back the fuck up woman, or I swear I'll slit his throat." The man growled at me, sending a shiver down my spine. Logan's a big guy, so you could just imagine how big this guy is.

I quickly grabbed the camera and Logan grabbed the guys arm and twisted it behind his back to where his hand was above his shoulder blade. I gasped in suprise at his quick reaction. The guy let out a blood curtling scream making me wince from the sound but relax from the justice.

I was on the verge of tears. I could have lost him. He could have died... and it's all my fault. A sniffle came from my nose causing Logan to look at me. His eyes held concern making me feel guilty. I shook my head.

"Let's go," I paused and took a breath, "It's best we leave him at the police station." I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, letting my straight hair frame my face.

He didn't say anything back. He dragged the guy all the way to the police station. Every once and a while when the guy would squirm to break free, Logan would tighten his grip on the guy making him scream and wince. The entire way was quiet, he or I would not speak. I had stopped the camera and Instagram live earlier, after logan had broken free from the mans hold.

We entered the police station and everyone immediately stood up. They took the guy from us and we explained what we had experienced.

"Thank you both so much," a woman in a police uniform thanked us, "we've been trying to catch this guy for years." I slightly smiled, at least something helpful came out of this.

"Thank you but I would like to return home." I said quietly. Logan was standing behind me with his hands on my shoulder and his body pressed against me. Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

"Understandable, you've been through quite alot." She paused and gave an understanding smile. "Take care." She nodded at me and walked away as I heard her walkie-talkie saying something.

Logan released my shoulders and moved around so that I was in front of him. He came closer to me and put his strong yet gentle hands on my hips, while staring into my eyes pleadingly. I felt my body squirm under his gaze.

"I.." I muttered softly. "Can we go h-home?" I asked quietly. I looked at him with doe eyes and he smiled.

"Of course." He nodded, slowly leaning down to kiss me. I pulled his face down quickly which took him by surprise, and I kissed him. He eventually kissed back. He pulled away at I didn't want him too.

I wanted more, much more.

》》》》》》》

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just soooooo pumped to write the next one!

A hint; things get ADVENTUROUS

- Sierra 👑💸