Tokyo |36|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

December 29th, 2017...

I'm rubbing Logans bare back as he is hunched over the side of our king bed in the hotel. He has that stupid white mask over his mouth as well.

"Is it getting any better?" I ask, moving up behind him on my knees wrapping my arms around his torso from behind. He shakes his head slowly, squinting his eyes in pain. "Why did we come to Tokyo Logan? You're not in good shape." I lectured in a whisper since it was around 4 in the morning.

"Uhh.." He groaned, not wanting to speak because of the pain it caused him.

"Logan, you're sick, and don't appear to be getting better, plus, I'm pregnant with our child. Why were you so adamit on going?" I pressed. I moved my hands down to his hips, noticing his v-line was very prominant since his joggers were so low.

"Please, no more questions.." He croaked, stopping himself quickly.

"Look at me." I demanded, I backed up from him on the bed. He turned his head slightly, his body following his turning movement.

He has turned around completely to face me. His right leg was straight out and his left foot was touching his right inner thigh.

"What." He questioned with more of a demand and authority. I pulled my maverick hoodie back (black,grey, & white) and ruffled my hair clearing my throat.

"Are you trying to impress me? Again?" I asked, a little confusingly frustrated. He widened his eyes.

"N-Not--" He stopped and rubbed his throat from his sudden urge to speak. "Not completely. I've always wanted To come to Tokyo, even before we were dating. I just decided about a week and a half ago now was the time. I didn't plan on getting sick." He finished, sighing. I looked at the bed sheets, contemplating on what to say.

"Do you wanna have sex?" I asked abruptly. His eyes shot open quicker than I had ever seen before. He tried opening his mouth to speak.

"I.. I--" He began. "I don't want to get you sick." He worried. I giggled.

"I wouldn't care, sure it'd hurt like a bitch, but it'd be worth it." I told him with a genuine smile. He smiled back in return, but it held immense confusion.

"Why did you just straight up ask that? We were having a very civilized conversation." He asked dumbfounded. I didn't expect him to say the word civilized, wow.

"Oh, sorry. You just looked really sexy and I had to say something." I confessed. He grinned letting out his small, genuine, laugh that sounded a bit weasy due to his illness.

"Takes one to know one." He replied smirking, at least he still has his humour. I bit my lip.

"So is that a yes?"

"Surprisingly, no." He replied with a shrug. I widened my eyes and scoffed with a wide smile.

"Mr. SMASH is turning down sex?" I rhetorically asked. He closed his eyes and nodded.

"I know, I'm surprising myself too." He confessed, I chuckled. "I just really don't want to make you sick." He confided. I smile and stroked his cheek gingerly with the palm of my hand.

"We're gonna kiss on New Years anyway." I pointed out, admiring his chiseled jaw and perfect bone structure.

"Then you can wait a few days." He whispered, leaning into me, a hair away from my lips. I tried forcing my lips on to his lips but he back his head up just enough for me to miss. "Ah, ah, ah~" He teased.

"Oh my god goodnight." I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. I threw back the sheets underneath me and quickly snuggled under the blankets.

Logan's laughter was heard around the room, making me smile in pure happiness.

》》》》》》

I'll be posting the New Year's chapter tonight.

Alright, I love you all and I will see you all next time. Take it easy famm, peace!

- Sierra ❤