You Lied |18|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A week and a half later...

I'm in hell. I've been a puking mess for what feels like months. I know it's scaring Logan and it breaks my heart. He's been trying his best to take care of me as well as doing his vlogs. Every night he comes in and asks how I'm feeling and if he should sleep on the couch, of course I dismiss it. I don't want him sleeping on the couch.

Alissa has come over occasionally, she's kind of acted suspicious and guilty. When I confronted her, she said it was nothing. I didn't believe her for a second. But what was odd was that she's always so hyper, but when she's around me now, while I'm throwing up, she acts like I'm dying. It's kind of aggravating. I want us to be ourselves again.

I begged Logan earlier to go to the beach and he eventually gave in. I was getting ready and touched up my water-proof makeup. I'm not looking how I feel, hell no. I'm wearing a white and gold bikini and Logan is wearing a black and grey Calvin Klein speedo that reached about mid-thigh. I walk out of the bathroom and see Logan kissing all over Kong while Brendan is recording. I smiled and caught Logans attention, mid-kiss. He looked up and smiled, moving Kong to one arm opening the other. I walk towards him and he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"She's alive! How are you feeling baby?" He asked, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"I'm a little butter." I replied with a smug smile. I took Kong out of Logans arms and held him, stroking his fur.

"Good. Well if you are new here, Kennedy, my girlfriend, has been throwing up for the past week and a half." He explained to the vlog. "We don't know how, or why, but I'm genuinely worried." He said moving his hands around. "She could die!" He exaggerated, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna die Logan, don't scare them." I scolded. He rolled his eyes and whined.

"I'm not trying to!" He complained, I giggled. "Whatever, can we go to the beach now? I'm tired of waiting for you." He fibbed, I looked at him offended.

"Fine, let's go." I reluctantly smiled. I let Kong down and looked up to see Logans face right in front of me. "May I help yo--" I began, but he cut me off with a kiss. I melted into it, forgetting that Brendan was in the room. He licked my teeth and a shiver ran down my spine. He pulled away and bit his lip.

"Let's go, you're taking.. forever." He said staring at me with lust filled eyes.

"You know I threw up out of these lips, right." I retorted. His eyes widened in realization. He then stuck out his tongue and started wiping 'it' off with his fingers, as well as spitting 'it' out. He's so dramatic for the vlog.

"Just for that..." he said, trying to regain his breath. I folded my arms in curiosity. "I'm gonna break a plate!" He exclaimed running to the counter grabbing a maverick plate running back towards me. I braced myself by holding up my arms until I heard the crash of the plate colliding with the floor and seeing the millions of shards go all around me. I removed my arms from my face and let them dangle at my sides. I glared at him.

"I'm gonna kill you..." I said in a deep voice trying to be humorous. I stalked towards him slowly and he backed up, smiling.

"See ya at the beach Logang, WAAA!" He said quickly, running around me putting his hand on the camera then running to the door. I chased after him and I saw him running down the hallway. Brendan trailing behind me with the camera at his side, locking the door.

This is an extraordinary life.

At the beach...

Logan, Jake, Brendan, and Greg (Yes, Logan and Jake's dad) were all talking and messing with their cameras. I was with Kong all by myself. Pam couldn't come because she was still back in Ohio, which kinda sucks, but I'm alright. I look over at Logan and he has his shirt off. He looks like a Greek god. I then grow a mischievous look on my face. I stand up and I accidentally lock eyes with Jake. He looks at me questioningly but I put up my index finger and he nods. I tie Kong's leash around the basket that had some camera equipment and food in it. Once I was done with that, I counted down: