GMA |43|

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Logans POV*

"Logan Paul is needed in his seat."

I turned away from the makeup brush being pounded softly on my face.

My attention was drawn to Kennedy while she sat on a chair behind the set of cameras.

The artist moved my face back in her direction abd order me to stay still. I reluctantly gave in and she finisged my face.

I stood up and walked over to Kennedy, thrilled she had been able to come with me since we came on a private plane and her doctor verified her for being able to come with me.

I moved my hand under her face, bringing it up gently. She looked at me with wide eyes, but then quickly relaxed, smiling.

"Hey, Logan."

"Hey, you doing okay?"

"Yeaah, for the most part at least. I'm just thrilled to go home after this." She replied, patting her stomach. "Just eager for this one to come already." She smiled.

God her smile... it kills me.

I pulled my hand from her face and bent down on my knees, coming face to face with her stomach.

I leaned my head closer to it gently placing my lips on her swollen stomach.

I pulled my gead up and saw her smiling at me with rosy cheeks. She put out her hand and cupped my cheek and I leaned into it.

"Mr. Paul, we're starting in 45 seconds." A set manager informed.

I sighed, standing up.

Before I walked away, I leaned into Kennedy, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"I'll try and be quick." I promised.

"Take your time, good luck babe." She replied giving my hand a squeeze.

I smiled turning away, walking to my seat. I flattened out my blazer and patted my hair trying to make it look right.

I finally sat down and let out a big exhale, making my cheeks puff out.

"That your fiancé?" Michael Strahan assumed.

I shot my gaze to him, surprised.

"Come again?" I chuckled taken aback.

"Are you two engaged?" He reiterated with a polite smile.

I chuckled nevously looking at my lap. I shook my head, feeling my cheeks flush a little bit.

"No, uh, yeah, no. She's, um.. just my girlfriend." I replied uncomfortably.

"I see," He began,"she's very beautiful."

I scoffed.

"You're tellin' me dude. I fu--freakin' love her." I corrected myself.

He laughed.

"I can see that." He smiled with wide and all-knowing eyes. "I wish you both the best. So you're going to be a father soon, I see?" He pointed out as more of a question.

I winced at the awkwardness.

"Yuup! Sure am, heh." I said. "I'm sorry, I'm usually never nervous for this kinda stuff. I guess I'm just feeling really anxious." I apologized.

"No, no. I totally get it, man. Being off social media for a while then jumping back all of the sudden can be a big adjustment." He related. "Just, don't worry about it and relax."