Time to Go Home |15|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 days later...

Logan, Brendan, Evan, and I were all going home today. I felt like we had just gotten here. I wasn't ready, yet, at the same time I was.

I start modeling for Victoria Secret on THURSDAY. How exciting is that? But that could possibly be destroyed now, because of a careless mistake. I haven't taken a test yet so I don't even know for sure yet. I was so eager to tell everything that happened to Alissa. Though I'm close with Erika, Alissa will always be my go-too. She's like, my sister.

I've been tense since I connected the dots, logan easily recognized how tense I was, and I was nervous. I need to learn how to lie better. We were in first class on the plane already. We had just left everyone and said our goodbyes at the Villa. Logan got some AWESOME footage for the vlogs while we there and I was happy about it.

All of the sudden I feel Logan place his hand on my thigh, snapping mefrom my thoughts. I plastered a smile on my face and look at him.

"What?" I asked. His face held concern and worry. I hated when he did this, I love him so much and it hurts me so bad to not share what's happening with him.

"We'll been in LA in an hour, you okay?" He asked. Well, no. I nodded and looked back out the window.

"Thank you." I responded. Nothing else was said, I was thankful he hadn't pushed it.

◇◇◇

Time skip... they're at the apartment...

Home sweet home. Evan went straight to his room without say a word. Logan had walked into the bedroom to put his stuff down and see Maverick. Kong wasn't there, he was with Ayla. She had watched him while we were gone, which was fine because Ayla was always good to Kong.

I walked in the bedroom and didn't look at Logan and just went straight into the restroom. I felt nauseous. I know, major sign. Fuck. I locked the door and sat beside the toilet, pulling out my phone. I called Alissa.

"Alissa?" I whispered into the phone.

"Hey doll! How was Hawaii?" She asked. I quickly muted the called and gagged, I almost threw up.

"You okay babe?" Logan shouted on the other side of the door. I sighed, I felt like crying.

"I'm good! I think it was the flight, or jetlag, or something like that." I explained. He didn't say anything back, all I heard was shuffling and I had realized he left the bedroom. I un-muted the call. "Hey can I come over?" I asked holding down whatever used to be in my stomach. I heard shuffling on the otherline before quickly replying.

"Of course, I'll be waiting by the door for you." She said, I smiled. "Bye girl." She dismissed. I said it back and hung up. I flushed the toilet, even though I didn't throw up, and washed my hands.

I looked down at the floor and unlocked the door. I tried walking through but instantly hit my head on a buff chest. Fuck, I can't deal with this right now...

"Logan, please." I pleaded. I felt my face start to tingle and I kept my face down. My face was turning red. Logan tried lifting up my chin but I quickly pushed it away. "I just can't right now." I shoved past him and went into the main area to grab the keys off the 'office' desk. I started walking towards the door until he grabbed my wrist, spinning me around.

"What happened to the mood we had in Hawaii, huh?" He asked, clearly irritated. I looked the other direction, biting my tongue.

"I'll be back soon, just let me go." I pleaded, he gripped my wrist a little tighter. I looked at his eyes and they showed hurt and confusion, they were a little watery as well. "If you truly love me, you'd trust me, and let me go." I pointed out. He clenched his jaw, I will never get over how sexy his jawline is. He released my wrist and I looked away, walking out the door, not turning back.

◇◇◇

Alissa's house...

I rang the door bell and it was quickly opened by Alissa. Her face softened once she saw me and she immediately hugged me. I started to cry into her shoulder and she lead me inside sitting me down on the couch. She sat on the couch opposite to the one I was on.

"Take your time, but tell me everything that happened." She instructed. I gave a small smile and nodded.

I told her everything, every little detail. Many expressions appeared on her face at the many different events that I was sharing with her. She was thrilled to hear that I had confessed to Logan, finally. But the one in particular she was focusd on, was the one that had me down in the dumps...

"...It's killing me inside." I told her. She sighed and looked at the fluffy white rug.

"So you really think you are--" She began, but I finished her sentence.

"--Pregnant? I don't know, I haven't checked." I looked out the window to see the sunset. "Once I got home though, I felt nauseated." I pointed out looking back at her curious face.

"That could just be from flying though." She shared. I smiled a little.

"That's what I said." I agreed. We had a small laugh. "Do you wanna get some tests real quick just to verify?" I asked. She looked at me as if I was stupid.

"I should be asking you that question," She pointed out, I shrugged my shoulders. She became perky again. "Of course we should!" She exclaimed.

Time skip... they are back at Alissa's house...

(sorry for all the skips, I'm super lazy 😂)

I'm in the bathroom and I just pissed on the stick, fuck I'm nervous. What if I really am? I'm not ready to be a mother! All the thoughts ran around my head in a frenzy.

Alissa had left to go pee while she waited for me to get done. I had been sitting in the bathroom for two and half minutes for this life changing result.

"Kenny? You still in there?" I heard Alissa asked I got excited and sighed in relief.

"Y-Yeah, still here." I replied. All of the sudden the timer went off. "Oh my god it's time, I can't look! You do it." I screeched, opening the door, handing her the stick. She took it from me and we walked into the Kitchen.

"Alright, you ready?" She questioned, I bit my lip, closing my eyes and nodding. She turned away from me and looked down, after a few seconds of delay, I heard her gasp in surprise. "It's negative." She read, I widened my eyes, oh my god. I'm not gonna be a mother.

"Really?! Lemme see!" I asked eagerly. She handed it to me and sure enough, it said negative. "Oh my god this is such a relief." I said thankful. "I have to go home and apologize to Logan about why I was acting so strange. Thank you Alissa." I explained, hugging her in appreciation. She gave me a small smile and I left.

Now everything can go back to normal.

*Alissas POV*

I hate myself.

I looked at the other test that I hadn't shown her.

"Positive." I read aloud. The actual test she took, it said pregnant. My best friend was pregnant, and I thought it was bet for me to not tell her.

What have I done?

》》》》》》》

OH SHIT!

So, if some of you are confused, let me explain:

When Kennedy was taking her test, Alissa thought she'd take one in case Kennedys' read positive. When Kennedy said she didn't want to read it and asked Alissa too, Alissa turned around and switched the tests once she saw Kennedys said pregnant. Alissa handed over her own test when Kennedy asked to see.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.

BTW, I think this is gonna be he schedule for my posts:

-Monday

-Thursday

-Sunday

Thank you so much for reading guys!
Alright, I love you all, take it easy famm... peace!💕

- Sierra 👑💸