Paparazzi |2|

| Language is used |

~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan is clicking and typing away on his laptop. All I can do is stare at his concentrated face. Kong is tearing at his new chew toy and occasionally barking. Maverick is tearing at the rope on the pillar in the apartment. And me, I'm sitting down doing nothing but gawking at Logans handsomeness.

Logan glances from his computer for a second and quietly chuckles. He then sits back in his rolly chair and gives me a grin. He's a goof, but can be really sexy when he wants to be, like now for instance. He's being incredibly sexy from just one movement.

"What's up?" He questions me with one arm on the chairs armrest and the other holding up his chin. I clear my throat and sit up straight.

"D-Do you wanna get Chipotle?" I ask with a slight stutter. Jesusss. He smiles and nods standing up. He then walks over to me and I spin my chair in his direction. I stare at him confused.

He looks down and I then notice he's smirking showing a bit of teeth while his hair covering his face a bit. He pulls me off the chair and to his chest. I melt into it and kiss one of his large pecs. He looks at me a little suprised and startled but quickly recovers it with a kiss... on the head.

"Let's go. When we get back we could do a little thing for the vlog if you like? " I nod and smile as we head out the door and I lay my head on the side of his chest with my arm around his waist.

◇◇◇

I finished ordering my meal and waited for Logan to get his. I check my phone to see if Alissa (Violet) texted me to hang. Which she did.

She said, and I quote:

"Bitch you better come with me to the beach or I'll drag your fat juicy ass. Love you! 🌸♡"

I stared at it in shock, what's her deal? What's at the beach? I sighed and rolled my eyes. It's just Alissa being Alissa.

I took my attention away from my phone once I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw Logan standing there smiling, I did so in return.

"You ordered?" I questioned as I returned to texting Alissa. Then, randomly, Logan moved the hair on the left side of my neck to the right leaving that part of my neck bare.

He then began to kiss from my jawline, to mid neck, to my collar bone, then moving down my tanktop kissing my shoulder. I softly bit my lip then closed my eyes. We're in public, and he never does this! But yet, I don't try to stop him. In fact, I turn around and look up at his perfectly structured face and kiss his bottom lip (seeing as that is how far I could reach him).

He sees my attempt and lowers his head, snaking his arms around my waist resting his hands on my bum. I finally kiss his lips and feel the bliss consume me. He kiss me back and does it a little rough, making wince a bit. He pulls back a little.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked me with big, blue, worried eyes. I smile and shake my head. He sighs with relief and I kiss him again, trying to go at his pace. But his eyes open and they go wide for a second. He pulls away and glares angry. "Shit."

"What?" I asked turning around. I then widened my own eyes.

"Paparazzi, Kennedy." He replies roughly clearly frustrated. "It would be different if it was the Logang," he replied letting go of me, "Get our food, I'll be outside." He ordered and I cautiously nodded.

Hilarious enough, once Logan went outside our food had just finished. I grabbed it and said a simple 'Thank you', and with that I walked out. I checked the time on my phone and it said 12:43pm. As soon as I was putting my phone away, I heard shouting. Logans shouting.