Our Anniversary |24|

| Strong Language |
| Loonnggg Chapter, you're welcome? |
(TIMELINE ISN'T ACCURATE)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Today is it. Logan and I's anniversary. September 25. I am so excited to give him my gift, I put a lot of thought into it. He is my everything. I love him.

Logan is shirtless in his blue boxers, and I'm wearing one of Logans t-shirts. Not trying to be weird or anything, but he smelled soooo good. Like, seriously. I've even told him that too and he just laughed, but I'm deadass serious though. He let me use his shirt since I was feeling very week and tired yesterday after the flights. It worried him a little too, I felt bad, but I'm feeling just fine now.

We're laying on our sides with Logan arm secured under my breasts (A/N: It's not weird, her back is against his chest). He put his head in the crook of my neck and his hair scattered across my cheek. Every time he'd move, he'd tickle me. I strained myself not to move so I couldn't wake him.

Eventually I fell back asleep...
▪▪▪
Maybe 30 minutes later I was woken up by the door being swung open and a man yelling. My heart almost stopped I was so startled. I sat up immediately, placing my arms on the bed behind my back, breathing heavily. I had then realized Logan wasn't in bed with me anymore. I saw part of him in the bathroom; his toned back and his thicc buttcheeks (lol). I sighed a little in relief once I saw he was still here. When he had heard the man, who I still haven't identified yet, he turned around peeking out of the bathroom with furrowed eyebrows.

"AAYYEEE!!" He repeated. Logans faced had turned into confusion but it held a smile. It was then I realized that Brendan had just come in the room. I slowly got off the bed and pulled the shirt down a little, it had reached a little below mid-thigh.

"Hayden? What are you doing here?" He asked, I was so cofused. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to Logan, not caring the I was on wearing underwear and a shirt. I grabbed Logans hand, catching him by surprise. I smiled and he did so in return, but he looked back at Hayden.

Hayden came over and started to pummel Logan, playfully of course, but he still started to hit him, with boxing gloves no-less. I widened my eyes in disbelief.

"Hey, hey! Stop!" I objected putting my arms between Logans 'arm shield' and Haydens fists. Hayden looked at me almost offended. I then looked at Logan and he gave me a nod of appreciation. I looked back at Hayden and sighed smiling. "Please, stop?"

"Right. Sorry, Kennedy." Hayden apologized. I shook my head smiling.

"Yo, f*ck you Hayden." Logan said breathing heavily wih his hair in his face, laughing a little. We all had a small chuckle and Logan turned to the camera. "Back to you, future Logan." He said pointing to the camera. Guess he's using that for the vlog.

I looked at the floor for a moment before hearing a gasp. I forrowed my eyebrows again and looked up.

"Ya'll are together?" Hayden asked. I relaxed and realized that the last time Hayden and I had seen each other was when Logan and I weren't together. I smiled and held Logans hand, smiling. Then he grew a smile. "Congratulations! Could've told me sooner though." He points out with sass. I sigh. "Well can I have a hug? If that's okay with you Logan." Hayden says winking. Logan rolled his eyes and said it was alright.

Hayden came in to hug me and briefly looked down for a moment, but it was enough time for him to notice. He pulled away and froze. I had almost forgotten that Brendan was still there, watching this whole interaction that has taken maybe 45 seconds to a minute. He starts to speak up and I furrow my eyebrows trying to understand what he had seen on me. Oh, that's right, I'm fucking pregnant.